Chapter 38

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 38 | 20.19.30

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 38 | 20.19.30

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

In the mouth of Mi Qing, she also wrapped the barbecue that had just been stuffed in. She blocked her mouth with her hand and coughed. She tried to swallow the barbecue together with the lettuce.

Xiao Gu took her tea cup and mixed some hot water, and handed the cup to her.

Mi Qing took a sip from the cup and felt that the breath was finally coming. She coughed twice, only to Xiao Gudao: "Don't say such terrible words when eating, it is easy to kill."

Xiao Gu gave himself a freshly baked pork belly and looked at Mi Qing: "Is it so scary to pick a shop?"

"Of course." Mi Qing said very well, "and why should I pick it, not my store."

Xiao Gudao: "I just think that girls are probably good at this kind of thing." He said that he paused and denied his own words. "But I forgot that you are a little princess, certainly not."

Mi Qing sighed in dissatisfaction: "The little princess has a high vision, but it is not a feng shui, what is not."

Xiao Gu smiled and said: "Oh, I will give it to you later."

Mi Qing: "..."

Why is she so simple in this way...

Although Mi Qing speeded up the pace of eating, they had already scored more than three o'clock when they arrived at the store. The person in charge is waiting outside, it is a small flat head in a suit, it seems that it should be less than 30 years old.

He carried a briefcase and stood at the door of the store. When he saw Xiao Gu, he warmly greeted him: "Xiao boss, hello."

Xiao Gu nodded to him and said, "Sorry, it’s late."

"Where is it." The attitude of the person in charge is very amiable. Today, this business will be knocked down. No matter which store I saw last time, it is his list of responsibility. Waiting for more than ten minutes here is not at all. thing.

When he said, he took out the key and opened the store door. Please go to Xiao Gu and Mi Qing. The storefront is two-storey. Miqing turned around in the lobby on the first floor. The person in charge was doing the duty and dedication to her side: "This store is bigger and the lighting is better. Xiao boss is more inclined to this, the boss feels What?"

Mi Qing suddenly stiffened: "I am not the boss."

The person in charge smiled and said: "The boss is really joking. Xiao boss takes you to the store. Who are you not the boss?"

Mi Qing: "..."

She is a waiter.

She licked her lips and said it again: "I am not the boss."

The person in charge moved two times, as if he understood something: "The boss is quarreling with Xiao boss? You don't want to go to the heart. Since Bo boss asked you to decide which store to choose, it means that you are still in his heart. Very positional."

Mi Qing: "..."

Do you have to have such a rich imagination when you are engaged in real estate?