Chapter 48

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 48 | 40.39.29

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 48 | 40.39.29

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Xiao Gu had the feeling that his heart was hit, and he couldn't help but bow his head and kissed Mi Qing's lips.

The body temperature of the two people gradually rose in this long kiss, and Mi Qing was against his hot chest. He began to breathe a few breaths: "First eat and eat."

Xiao Gu also gasped low, and he snorted again on Mi Qing’s lips before he sullenly said: "Well."

The sputum factor in the air has not dissipated, and both of them are silent when they eat. After the meal, the two men washed the dishes together. After Mi Qing wiped the last bowl clean, he quickly wanted to retreat: "I will go to the bath first."

Xiao Gu grabbed her and turned her hand and hooked her at the corner: "Let?"

Mi Qing: "..."

Xiao Gu seems to be more and more shameless!

Xiao Gu did not seem to see her red like the face of a tomato, still squinting at the corner: "The bath in the master bedroom is enough for two people."

Mi Qing: "..."

She broke the shackles of Xiao Gu, and the arrow from the string rushed to the third floor.

But after all, there is no claw that escapes the big gray wolf.

The next morning, Mi Qing took it for granted. Xiao Gu made the breakfast well and called her several times. She just refused to get up.

"Isn't eating breakfast?" Xiao Gu said, leaning down. Looking at Mi Qingdao, "I won't kiss you again."

"Oh..." Mi Qing pulled the quilt up and covered most of his face, leaving only a pair of eyes to look at Xiao Gu with a sigh of relief. "Then you record an alarm clock for me."

Her voice came through the thick quilt, and it was awkward, but Xiao Gu still heard it clearly: "Have an alarm clock?"

“Yeah.” Mi Qing said that he took out his mobile phone from the pillow next to him and clicked on the screen. “You said, ‘get up, little princess’.”

Xiao Gu: "..."

He looked at the mobile phone in front of him, silent, or said: "Get out of bed, little princess."

After Mi Qing recorded the sound, she played it once, and then smiled and said to Xiao: "It seems that your voice is more magnetic."

Xiao Gu ignored her ridicule and went to the bed to dig her: "Can you get up now?"

Mi Qing clicked on the screen a few times and handed the phone over again: "You will record another ‘Good night, little princess’, which is especially affectionate.”

Xiao Gu: "..."

He bent down and sneaked into the ear of Mi Qing: "This sentence I can tell you every night, to ensure the deep feelings."

Mi Qing’s face was red in his awkward breath.

Xiao Gu looked very satisfied: "Not yet?"

Mi Qing reluctantly climbed out of the warm bed: "It’s getting better, and I don’t know who’s wrong.”