Chapter 17

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 17: Save the beauty

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 17: Save the beauty

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Xiao Gu did not satisfy Xiao Dezi's curiosity. After sending away the three foreigners, he also left.

Xiaodezi looked at the back of his special stalwart and asked Lin Jingrong around him: "Yong Rongjie, what did the boss do before? How did English speak so?"

Lin Jingrong slightly stunned her eyebrows. She didn't know what she was doing. When she knew him, he was already the owner of this string of fragrant shops.

Xiao Dezi saw Lin Jingrong did not answer, and he blinked his eyes twice: "Yong Rongjie, don't you even know?"

Lin Jingrong gave him a look: "The boss asked what to do so? Do your own thing."

Xiaodezi grinned and went to the lounge on the second floor.

When Mi Qing came to work in the afternoon, I heard Xiaodezi add fuel to the noon and said it was a bit curious. She always thought that Xiao Gu was the kind of person who came out to do business when he graduated from high school. Maybe he had not graduated from high school. She was a bit hard to imagine how fluent English is.

The number of guests in the store has gradually increased, and Mi Qing has left this behind. Xiaodezi led a wave of guests to come in, and Mi Qing took the teapot to pour them water.

"Ah, beautiful sister, why are you working here too?" It was the little fat man who had been messing with the small advertisement before, and he and the little black child.

Mi Qing smiled at them and said, "Yeah, I am here to help."

The little fat mother looked at her and asked with a little enthusiasm: "You are Mi Qing, I just heard Xiao Dezi said, how good is your English?"

Mi Qing didn't know how Xiao Dezi said to others, and he was a little embarrassed: "I have been abroad for a few years, but it's okay."

"Ah, have you ever been to the country?" The little fat mother was more enthusiastic. "So, can you help my little chubby tutoring English?"

Mi Qing didn't think she would say this, her brow moved gently: "Tutorial English?"

"Yeah!" The little fat mother looked at her son and complained, "He has a very poor English score. He sent him to the teacher for tutoring. He always skips classes and can't help it. Our family is here. Nearby, if you can come home to give him a tutor, I will give you the tuition teacher's hourly salary."

Mi Qing originally felt a little trouble. When she heard the last sentence, her eyes lit up: "! Give it to me, you can rest assured!" After she was excited, she was a little bit guilty. She only had four days off a week. The time with the little fat man is right... it doesn't matter! Is there a three-hour break in the afternoon, she can not rest!

After deciding, Mi Qing felt that her mood was also clear. The little fat man heard that the beautiful sister had to give herself a separate counseling, and she felt that she was suddenly open. Sitting next to the little black child shook his mother, resolutely said: "Mom, I also want to make up English, you let me make up with Xiaopeng!"

Little black mom looked at her son like an alien: "Today, the sun is coming out from the west? You actually ask for learning."

Xiaoshen looked firmly and said: "If you don't learn English well, you can only watch the door in a string store like Xiaodezi."