Chapter 31

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 31 | 20.19.30

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 31 | 20.19.30

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Mi Qing’s face was subtly red, and then he said coldly to Xiao Guhe: “You are really not evil.”

Xiao Gu’s eyes are filled with a light smile: “Why am I going to hurt?”

Mi Qing continues to be cold: "No face."

Xiao Gu raised his eyebrows: "I am so shameless? You have never seen the world."

Mi Qing: "..."

She buried her head and began to eat silently, so people said that eating is not a word, it really is the truth.

She didn't talk, but Xiao Gu couldn't stop. He looked at the person sitting across from him and asked, "Which Zhou Yiran, in addition to saving you when I was young, is there any better place?"

Speaking of the rabbit brother, Mi Qing has too many things to praise: "He is handsome and gentle, and he is smart, the exam is often the first, the piano is also very good, and he is the highest score in college. Enrolled, I was optimistic by many masters. Oh, yes, he has played several times in foreign concerts."

Every time she said one, Xiao Gu’s face would be ugly. When she stopped, Xiao Gu calmly said: "This is just that you beautify his image in your heart."

In the old saying, it is called Xi Shi in the eyes of lovers, but he does not admit that they are lovers.

I heard someone say that the rabbit brother is not good, Mi Qing is not happy: "How do I beautify? Everything I said is a fact." She wrinkled her nose and whispered, "At least better than you."

Although her voice was very low, Xiao Gu still heard it. His eyes jumped and his face was darker than before: "Where is he better than me?"

Xiao Gu in the heart of the same as Mi Qing just praised Zhou Yiran, one by one compared with himself - handsome, he is also very handsome; gentle, he thinks he is very gentle on Mi Qing; smart, he has not grown from small to large Less test first; the piano is good, he cooks well...

He has not finished the comparison, Mi Qing is on the opposite side: "At least his education must be higher than you!" Bunny brother is a university that has finished reading at the highest level of French music, and is also an internationally renowned master.

Xiao Gu: "..."

This time, Xiao Gu did not want to talk, and Mi Qing saw him bowing his head and eating silently, thinking that he must be self-satisfied.

I felt that I had a point of Mi Qing, and I had finished eating this meal in a good mood. Even the dishes were more motivated than usual.

She washed the bowl and went back to the room. Xiao Gu teased the dog in the living room and called back to her room.

"The last salary I remember that the finances have been settled with you." The voice of Yu Yi came from the receiver. Xiao Gu Shen Shen took a moment and said: "The interview last time that your propaganda department colleagues said, I promised."

Yu Yi seemed to stunned. After a while his voice rang in the receiver again: "I am a bit curious."

Xiao Gu laughed and laughed: "No one has always thought that I didn't graduate in high school."