Chapter 57

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 57 | 50.49.39

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 57 | 50.49.39

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Mi Qing had been in the company for three days and had not done any substantive work.

Xiao Gu spends most of his time dealing with various documents and emails in the office. Sometimes he goes out, but he has a decathlon assistant. Mi Qing, the secretary, has little use.

However, these three days followed Xiao Ji to attend a large number of meetings, which is quite helpful for grasping the company's situation.

Seeing that it was over at half past twelve, Xiao Gu was still sitting in the boss's chair to see the contract. Mi Qing couldn't help but walk up and smashed his desk with two fingers: "Xiao Zong."

Xiao Gu looked up from the file, and some of them looked at her for a while before they looked down at the lower right corner of the computer.

It’s already twelve and forty-three.

“Is it so late?” Xiao Gu squinted slightly. “Are you hungry?”

Mi Qing’s lunch is a private dish that Xiao Gu asked the assistant to buy alone. It is not only rich in nutrition, but also guarantees taste and hygiene.

Mi Qing smiled at the corner of his mouth and looked at Xiao Gudao: "I just want to ask you, are you not hungry? Is it the same as the general manager and the same effect? ​​You can become not to eat or drink." ?"

I stayed in Xiao Gu’s office these days, and she spent the whole day watching Xiao Gu’s work routine. He is really very, very busy. In addition to the necessary work, it seems that even saying a sentence is a waste of time. Not to mention the rest, if there is still Mi Qing, he is expected to forget the meal.

Even so, he insisted on going back to work every day after work. Mi Qing wanted to come by himself, and he only let her fight.

"Xiao Zong, the body is the leather. The cost of life, work can not play life." Mi Qing felt that she had said this sentence several times in the past two days, but every time Xiao Yao promised to be good, the next day Still working hard.

Xiao Gu finally closed the documents in her hand and smiled at her: "I exercise regularly, my body is very good, and this workload is not enough to drag me down."

Mi Qing disagreed with the authenticity: "This kind of thing is accumulated over a long period of time. You can't keep yourself young, so let it go."

Xiao Gu bowed his head and laughed twice. At this time, the office was just ringing. Xiao Gu’s assistant came in with a food box: “Sorry Xiao, I got off the road today.”

He said that he put the food box on the coffee table in front of the sofa and consciously retired.

Xiao Gu also stood up from the chair and took Mi Qing to go to the sofa: "First eat."

"Oh." Mi Qing walked with him, opened the food box, and the smell of the food came.

Before Xiao Gu had lunch with her, the documents did not leave, Mi Qing strongly protested once, Xiao Gu was changed. Giving Xiao Gu a chopsticks of beef silk, Mi Qing said like the son of the college entrance examination: "You have to eat a little more meat, and recently worked hard."