Chapter 62 - Extra (3)

Saturday is still a sunny day.

Although it is a rare weekend, Xiao Gu is not used to sleep late. Today, I have to go out, he will get up early, and after breakfast, he will wake up Mi Qing.

When discussing the destination last night, Xiao Gu considered that they had not returned to the city for a long time. Do not say whether Mi Qing had a parent or not, and several elderly people would definitely like Xiaomo’s children.

So he proposed to choose the destination in the city of C, not only to see the newly developed attractions, but also to gather with his family.

Mi Qing and Xiao Mo have no opinions, and this matter has been finalized.

After being awakened by Xiao Gu, Mi Qing was finished, and went to call her son. I didn’t expect to open the door. Xiao Mo’s children were already wearing clothes.

Mi Qing looked at the way he tried to put his pants on, and he couldn’t help but say: "Zhou Zhou, my mother will help you."

She went over and wanted to help Xiao Mo wear her trousers. She did not expect to be rejected by Xiao Mo: "Pull out that I have to learn to wear clothes myself."

Mi Qing blinked and said: "But this is pants."

Xiao Mo thought about it and felt that it made sense. So he happily handed the pants in his hand to his mother: "The mother helped me wear it."

Mi Qing took the little pants in his hand and helped him wear it two or three times. After getting dressed, he took him to the wash basin to wash his teeth and wash his face. After he finished, he took him down the stairs.

When the Huskies saw them down, they rushed and shook their tails and called twice. Xiao Guzheng put the breakfast on the table. When he heard the cry, he went back and asked Xiao Mo: "Is it your own clothes?"

Xiao Mo nodded in a special sincere manner: "Yes!"

Xiao Gu picked up his eyebrows slightly. He glanced at the smiling rice next to him and asked, "What about the pants?"

Xiao Mo: "..."

"It was the mother who helped me wear it..." His head was buried in the speech, and he dared not look at his father's face.

The smile on Mi Qing’s face stagnate for a moment, Xiao Gu hooked his lips, and said to Xiao Mo: “The clothes, pants, socks and shoes must be worn by themselves, do you know?”

"Know it." Xiao Mo got a little head.

Mi Qing was a bit dissatisfied: "Is the boat still so small, what happened to help him wear clothes? You also helped me dress this morning."

Xiao Gu: "..."

He coughed and pulled the chair down and sat down: "Don't say this in front of your son."

Mi Qing: "..."

Why did the words become indecent after passing through his mouth?

"Mom, do you still need to wear clothes for you?" Xiao Mo looked at his head and looked at Mi Qing. It is no wonder that he rarely helped him to wear clothes. He had to help his mother wear clothes.

Mi Qing was asked by him, and even the red one was red. In fact, Xiao Gu was helping her to take off her clothes more often...

She coughed and slammed Xiao Mo to his exclusive chair: "Children don't ask strange questions."

Xiao Mo was more confused by him. Is it strange to pull out to help his mother wear clothes? Because mom is an adult, do you feel that someone else is too shy to help her wear clothes?