Chapter 64 - Extra (5)

Shen Shi's poems ran for Gu Xin's family for three days. Finally, when he walked the dog today, he said to him: "Greatly, I will return to my hometown the day after tomorrow. My mother called to remind me."

She didn't dare to look directly at Gu Xin, but only sneaked and looked at him.

Gu Xin seemed to be stunned for a moment, then he licked his mouth and looked at her sideways: "Well, it’s time to go back to New Year."

When Shen Shishi saw that he did not seem angry, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. When he came to ask for his dog, she readily agreed, and she was ready to leave after three days. She always worried that Gu Xin would be upset.

"You can rest assured, I will come back in advance." Guaranteed to Gu Xin, Shen Shishi could not help but ask, "Greatly, don't you go home in the New Year?"

As a fan of Gu Xin, she must of course know that Gu Xin’s hometown is in the city of C.

Upon hearing her question, Gu Xin chuckled and said: "No, I am awkward to go back, and I still have a job."

For the first time, Shen Shi’s poetry was a bit curious when he heard Gu Xin’s story about his family. I thought about him before I told myself that she should treat him as an ordinary friend. Shen Shishi felt that as an ordinary friend, of course, she should care about each other's family situation. She definitely did not ask the fan's curiosity: "Why are you? Going back to it? Is it because you didn’t make it to your girlfriend?”

Gu Xin looked at her sideways and corrected her mouth: "I didn't make a girlfriend, but I didn't make a girlfriend."

Shen Shishi: "..."

Ok, great self-respect.

"When are you going to make a girlfriend?"

"recent."

"..." Shen Shishi screamed with big eyes for two seconds and automatically switched to the previous topic. "You haven't said why you are going home to be defamed."

Gu Xin raised his hand and licked her hair naturally: "Tell you, don't call me big, call my name."

After a long time, Shen Shi’s poems finally said the two words: "Gu Xin."

Gu Xin smiled and said: "Get used to it a few times."

"Gu Xin, Gu Xin, Gu Xin, Gu Xin..." Shen Shishi repeats these two words as the card's disc. Gu Xin and Jun Jun couldn’t help but smash one another on her head: "Okay, I can’t understand my name any more."

Shen Shishi finally stopped and took care of her hair.

So big... Gu Xin still didn't tell her why she was going home to be defamed.

Feeling that Gu Xin may have deliberately opened this question, Shen Shishi did not ask again. As a result, the two men and the dog walked quietly for a while, Gu Xin took the initiative to say: "My father and mother do not like me to play music."

After Shen Shi’s poems were stunned, he said loudly: “Big, your music is very good! I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to hear your song!”

Gu Xin originally wanted to be happy, but his mood only flew in half, and suddenly he asked: "What about Mo Zhen?"

Shen Shishi said: "Mo Tianwang's music is also great!"

Ha ha.

Gu Xin pulled his mouth and stopped to look at her: "I am with Mo Zhen, whose music is better?"

The style of Shen Shi’s poetry has changed several times, and finally it is unswervingly: “Of course it is you! You are the best!”

Gu Xin is satisfied: "Hey."