Chapter 63 - Extra (4)

The story takes place five days after the Husky's new home mechanics wolf.

Shen Shishi finally finished all subjects, and was free to help Gu Xin and his dog.

She had been to Gu Xin's home once, and now she still remembers the location of his family very well - of course, she never disclosed this message to anyone, this is her own welfare.

When she was looking for Gu Xinjia, Gu Xin was in the front of the dressing mirror in the cloakroom.

Low-rise jeans and sweaters have been fitted, but hesitant on the jacket. After picking it for a long time, Gu Xin finally chose a leather military uniform short jacket.

Huskies slipped to the door of the cloakroom and looked at Gu Xin, who was inside the gongs and drums, and began to cry: "Hey ---"

Gu Xin: "..."

He now had a headache when he heard the call. He turned back and smiled at the huskies at the door: "Hello, I will take you down today."

Huskies happily licked his tail.

Gu Xin just wanted to turn his eyes. He not only bought the Husky, but also named it the roaring dog... It is doomed to the tragedy of today.

He walked out of the cloakroom and picked up the mobile phone on the table. He wanted to send a letter to Shen Shishi and asked her where she went. I didn't expect the doorbell to ring.

Gu Xin walked over and pressed the video call button, and Shen Shi's face appeared on the screen. Shen Shishi is waving at the camera, but also scraping it together: "Big, see me?"

Gu Xin looked at her suddenly enlarged face and smiled: "I saw it, I will open the door for you now."

After Shen poetry came in, he went straight to the floor where Gu Xin was on. When the elevator door opened, he found that Gu Xin was waiting outside.

She blinked in surprise and looked at him. "Great, how are you here?"

"Take you."

The poetry of Shen Shi's poetry screamed like a spring.

She stepped out of the elevator and walked side by side with Gu Xin. She couldn't help but look at him sideways: "Big, you are so handsome today."

Gu Xin was a little proud, and he didn't have to pay for him for a long time. He just spoke, and the huskies of the Huskies passed over the iron gate: "Hey--"

Gu Xin: "..."

Shen Shi's poems stunned and looked at him. "Greatly, your family still has a wolf?"

Although Gu Xin is singing wilder than wild, but raising a wolf is too wild, right? But it seems a bit handsome...

Gu Xin pulled his mouth and opened the door: "It is the dog."

He did not mention that this dog was bought by him.

Shen Shishi was surprised again: "The final evolution of Husky is wolf?"

Gu channel: "No, it just fell in love with cosplay."

Shen Shishi: "..."

This cos, she gives a hundred percent, not afraid of it.

After the door was opened, the Huskies squatted at the door, saw the door open, and went out and squeezed out.

Gu Xin: "..."

It really wants to go to heaven!

He shut the door again with anger and anger, and pulled up the poems of the poems and went out: "Go to the dog first."