Chapter 20

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 20: .19.30

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 20: .19.30

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

After Gu Xin graduated from high school, he came to a city. Here, the play team played a famous name. When he became a singer, he settled directly in a city.

He is not always in contact with people in the old city of C City. The only good relationship with him is his cousin. I did not expect that one day I could meet a former playmate in a.

His agent helped them set up a VIP room in the world, letting them both reminisce.

"When did you return to China?" Gu Xin shook the tea in the ceramic cup and asked Zhou Yiran on the opposite side.

Zhou Yiran said: "Last month, I didn't expect to come back and have the opportunity to work with you. It was an adventure."

Gu Xin laughed. He was doing rock music. He wouldn't have had an intersection with the piano. But recently he was trying out a new style. He wanted to integrate the piano into the arranger and let the agent contact the pianist.

I did not expect to find Zhou Yiran.

"You can still recognize me, I am also very surprised." He took a sip of tea and put the cup down. "You will stay in a city for a while?"

Zhou Yiran nodded. "Before your album was recorded, I stayed here." He said that he paused here and looked at the channel. "What about you? Are you going back to the city often?"

Gu Xin shrugged: "They don't like me to play music."

Zhou Yiran’s nephew moved. When he was a child, Gu Xin was more independent. He often did not come to the party in the circle. Gu’s family probably felt a headache. He smiled and said: "I am also playing music."

Gu Xin gently picked his eyebrows: "You are different. You are a pianist in their eyes. I am a singer."

Zhou Yiran buried his head and smiled twice: "I checked your information before I came, you have to win a lot of prizes."

Gu Xin shook his head and smiled: "You haven't watched the music festival just past? The Golden Melody Award and the best music album of the year have been won by Ding Meng."

Zhou Yiran thought for a while: "I don't know very well about pop music, but you are looking for me this time, just to make a breakthrough in style?"

"Yeah." Gu Xin responded as if he was thinking about something.

Outside the door knocked, the waiter came in with a plate and started serving. Zhou Yiran looked at the Chinese dishes on a table and smiled at Gu Xin: "I am missing the food of the motherland every day when I am abroad. You are alone in a city, don't you think about home?"

Gu channel: "Fortunately, my cousin is here too."

Zhou Yiran indulged for a moment, recalling the cousin of Gu Xin: "I seem to have a little impression, is it called Xiao Gu?"

Gu Xin couldn't help but smile: "Your memory is also very good. He has only been to the city once, but it is still very young."

Zhou Yiran is quite proud: "I still remember that it was the birthday party of Holly's mother."