Chapter 36

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 36 | 20.19.30

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 36 | 20.19.30

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Xiao Gu and the last time in the ktv private room, only gently touched her lips, even the tongue did not stretch, but Mi Qing still like the Yellow River water in the gallop.

She was stolen again, or was stolen by the same person!

Mi Qing jerked back and his face turned red like a tomato: "Why are you dying! I will really call the police!"

Xiao Gu slowly stood up straight, with a light smile on his eyebrows: "Of course it is a Christmas gift. Christmas is only for me to give you a gift. Isn't it right?"

Mi Qing: "..."

The rogue can always find a reason to play rogue!

She turned and went in the opposite direction, but after a few steps, she quickly returned, and took Alice's eye shadow paper bag, which was also mentioned in Xiao Gu's hand, and quickly turned away.

Xiao Gu smiled reluctantly and followed her.

Mi Qingqi rushed away, did not pay attention to the direction, and subconsciously turned around the Christmas tree. A couple of kissing couples were seen along the way, and their faces rose red.

Not far from the front there is a small vendor in the things, surrounded by a lot of people, Mi Qing went over and looked at it, is a Christmas candy blessing bag. A blessing bag bigger than the palm of the hand, with a cartoon of Santa Claus and reindeer, and a red ribbon with a bow, looks very cute.

Mi Qing went up and asked about the price, and asked for 40 pieces. She took out a hundred dollar bill from her wallet and handed it to the public: "I want two, thank you."

"Okay, please wait a moment." The staff handed the money and handed her two candy blessing bags and a change of twenty yuan.

Mi Qing put the change into the pocket of the coat and looked at the Xiao Gu who just followed it.

"Your Christmas present!" She stuffed a blessing bag into Xiao's arms.

Xiao Gu looked at the candy blessing bag that only girls and children would like, and said to Mi Qingdao: "I will use this for another kiss."

Mi Qing: "..."

She directly picked up the bag in her hand and hit it on Xiao Gu.

The three little girls passing by saw them snickering.

Mi Qing: "..."

She turned and wanted to run again. This time, just looking back, she saw Holly, who was also picking a blessing bag in front of the stall.

Mi Qing suddenly stunned, how is Holly here?

Holly picked up a blessing bag and smiled and said something to the people around her. Mi Qing’s eyebrows moved, because Zhou Yiran was standing next to Huo Li.

Probably aware of her gaze, Holly twisted her head in her direction, and when she saw her, Holly also clearly caught.

"Mi Qing, have you come yet?" Zhou Yiran also saw Mi Qing after Holly, he walked a few steps in her direction, and then saw Xiao Gu standing behind her.