Chapter 49

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 49 | 40.39.29

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 49 | 40.39.29

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

When Xiao Gu came back, he saw that the Huskies were being shackled outside the guard booth by the guard.

He stopped the car and opened the door and went down: "Every day, how are you here?"

When the Huskies met him, he called it non-stop. The guard came out of the guard booth and said to him: "Just your dog chased a black car and ran out. I was afraid that it would run on the road and put it in the It’s here. You didn’t see it, the dog was so good that I managed to put it on.”

Xiao Gu frowned and crouched down. He smirked at the head of Husky: "What happened? Mi Qing?"

"嗷嗷嗷汪!" The scream of the Husky was heated again, and Xiao Biao’s brows began to rise.

It is impossible for Mi Qing to throw it out alone every day. It must be something. He stood up and looked at the guard and asked, "Which black car, do you know who the car is?"

The guard shook his head and said: "I have not seen it, it should not be the tenants here."

Xiao Gu frowned at what he was thinking, and the guard said to him: "There must be awkwardness in this matter. The dog will not be so bad for no reason. I saw your girlfriend coming back with the dog in the morning. Your dog ran out after chasing the car for a while."

"What about my girlfriend?"

"I didn't see her. Now think about it, she might be in that car."

Xiao Gu’s mouth smashed into a straight line in the guard’s narrative. He silenced and said to the guard: “I know, thank you.”

He untied the Husky chain and took the car into the community.

When he went upstairs, he took out his mobile phone and dialed a phone call to Mi Qing. The other party was turned off. He frowned and stepped up to the seventh floor and pulled out the key to open the door.

The room was empty, and it was the same as when he left. He looked down at the entrance and didn't have the shoes of Mi Qing.

The phone in his hand suddenly rang, and Xiao Gu’s heart jumped and he quickly picked it up.

"Hello, is it Mr. Xiao?"

A strange male voice made Xiao Gu's heart sink. The moment the phone ringing, he thought it was Mi Qing.

He took a breath and said with a calm voice: "I am."

"Hello, Mr. Xiao, we are a moving company. Now I am going to the place where you live. I will call you first to confirm."

Xiao Gu glanced at several large cartons in the living room and snorted and said: "Sorry, I have something to do today, and then make an appointment with you."

"Oh, that's good, please call us at least two days in advance."

"Know it." Xiao Gu hangs up the phone, dials the number of Mi Qing again, or shuts down.

The phone in his hand was gripped for a few more minutes. He took a deep breath and pressed the uneasiness and anxiety in his heart to call Guxin.

Gu Xin was modifying the music in the music room. He felt the phone in his pocket vibrate. He wanted to hang up directly, but after seeing the name of Xiao Gu, he chose to pick it up: "You..."