Chapter 61 - Extra (2)

Gu Jia’s branch office in a city is under the leadership of Xiao Gu. After several years of development, he has gradually gained a firm foothold. The company’s performance is also better year after year.

Although the general manager of Xiao Gu is still a lot of things, it is much easier than the beginning of the company.

At least he rarely works overtime now and has more time to spend with his wife and son.

Of course, there are also Husky.

When the hour hand points to six, Xiao Gu turns off the computer in the office and walks out of the general manager's office.

Mi Qing is no longer working in his office, but sitting with other colleagues.

Her office area and Xiao Gu were on the same floor, and Xiao took out the office and walked straight toward Mi Qing.

Mi Qing is writing an e-mail and is not aware of the recent visit to Xiao Gu.

After being cultivated by Xiao Gu for so long, she basically started to work on the company's business. Now, some of the company's relatively large projects, Xiao Gu will also let her participate. Her work is obviously much more complicated than when she was a close-knit secretary for 24 hours. Fortunately, she stayed abroad for a few years while studying, and there was no obstacle to communicating with foreign clients.

Sometimes a project is done well, Mi Qing will self-expand, and feel that he can go back to take over Dad's company in minutes.

At this time, Xiao Gu will give her a job she has at hand, and easily crush her self-confidence.

Xiao Gu saw that Mi Qing was still writing emails intently, raising her hand and tapping her desktop: "Get off work, pick up his son and leave school."

"Oh, oh!" Mi Qing then glanced at the time in the lower right corner of the computer. It was already six o'clock, and the kindergarten had been out of school for a while.

Her nails were exquisitely made, and only a series of letters were lightly and quickly tapped on the keyboard with the fingertips. The time spent on Xiao Xiaodao said: "I will finish writing it right away. This email must be replied today."

Xiao Gu did not urge her any more, anyway, the son playing in the kindergarten for a while is nothing to him.

Mi Qing sent the mail within three minutes, and the shutdown button was pressed: "Well, let's go, the boat is in a hurry."

Zhou Zhou is the nickname of Xiao Mo. Originally, Mi Qing wanted to call him a stranger, but unfortunately it was renamed with a software. So Mi Dad waved his hand and gave his name to the boat.

As for why you should take the word "boat"... of course, it is also a dictionary. :)

Mi Qing picked up the windbreaker that was placed behind the seat and wrapped it around the desk. Xiao Gu took her hand and went out.

As soon as they left, the office area exploded.

"Scorpio, every day is so showy, I want to resign!"

"My last resignation letter was laid, and I saw it after I saw Xiao’s face."

“Zhao doesn’t know that the employees on this level are almost all single dogs? The layer of curse is really not scaring him.”

"Hey? Why didn't Tingting disappear?"

"I have been hurt by this cruel world."

"..."

Xiao Gu and Mi Qing did not know the hardships of colleagues in the office. They are still happy to plan what to eat next: "Today, we bring a boat to eat something delicious!"