Chapter 67 - Extra (8)

If you can reach a consensus on the issue of sleeping, then of course it is the best.

Gu Xin thought about it, but he asked more euphemistically: "Do you think so?"

"Of course..." When I said this, I turned a sharp bend on the tip of Shen Shi's poem. She laughed twice and said righteously. "I certainly don't think so! I am a pure fan, I am." I only like big music!"

Gu Xin saw her for a while, and finally only said: "Oh, that's a pity."

Shen Shishi: "..."

Wait, what does this mean? Is she letting her sleep?

……how is this possible! Oh, she knows, she must be testing her!

So Shen Shi poetry puts on a face of "I am the most honest in this world": "Big, you can rest assured, I have no interest in your body!"

Gu Xin: "..."

He put his hand in the face and covered her eyes.

Shen Shishi turned back and looked up and asked: "What happened?"

"Nothing, it's a bit of oil."

Shen Shishi: "..."

I just like eating a dish and eating crispy meat...

Gu Xin took back his hand and stood up from the sofa: "I am going to cook."

Shen Shishi wiped his face with a paper towel and followed him to the kitchen: "I will cook it."

"No need." Gu Xin washed the rice a little twice, put it in the rice cooker, press the cooking button, "I got it."

"Oh..." It’s really just cooking.

Although it is on holiday, but the dormitory still has access control, Shen Shishi did not dare to go back too late, just staring at the sky is still not black, returned to the school by bus.

After that, she not only went to Gu Xinjia to help him walk the dog every day, but also began to work again.

Because the string of shop branches opened soon, Shen Shishi is also busy than before. Now Xiao Gu and Mi Qing are completely ignorant of the time to manage the branch. Every day, Rong Rong and her several old employees, training new people, are still preparing for the opening. .

Although the days were busy, they also passed very quickly. In the blink of an eye, "God forbidden zone 4" was released, and the branch opened as scheduled.

Shen Shishi did not expect Xiao Bo to actually invite Gu Xin to cut the ribbon, and she accidentally leaked the news. In order to express her apologies, she sent a letter to Gu Xin in the past: "Gu Xin greatly you are free tomorrow? I invite you to watch a movie."

Gu Xinda’s name is recently developed by Shen Shi’s poems. Because every time she calls Gu Xin, she feels that she has to give up her life once, but she is very big. Gu Xin is not happy, so she took this compromise and she felt that she It is really too wit.

Gu Xin did not immediately agree to the invitation of Shen Shishi. Although he was full of joy, he still asked: "What movie?"

Shen Shishi: God restricted area 4^_^

Gu Xinhe, sure enough.

He made a voice to Shen Shishi: "Is there no other movie to watch in the cinema?"

Shen Shishi: 0.0 If there is a big movie, I must choose that one.

Gu Xin: "..."

Is this ironic?