Chapter 60 - Extra (1)

Mi Qing's expected date of birth is in October, the day when the little buns come to the world, it is a sunny autumn day.

Xiao Gu was in the company that day, it was the National Day holiday, everyone was on holiday, but the company had a temporary meeting, he had to rush in.

Fortunately, Ming Aunt went to a city in September to help take care of Mi Qing, otherwise he would not worry about leaving her alone at home.

Mi Qing was tortured by a small buns in her stomach for ten months, and she was looking forward to his early landing...

Sometimes the desire is realized so unprepared.

In the morning she felt a pain in her stomach, but now she is more painful. At this moment, she realized that it was different from the pain of the small fights in the past, and quickly called Ming Aunt. Before Xiao Gu said that she would stay in the hospital until the expected date of birth, but the hospital is more comfortable than the home, and now the hospital is hard to find another bed, she does not want to occupy the bed.

Xiao Gu thought that anyway, Ming Aunt stayed with her all day, and she was not reluctant. Mi Qing felt very lucky at that time, but now she just wants to immediately put her wings and fly to the hospital.

Fortunately, Ming Auntie has already prepared for use in hospitalization, and will not be in a hurry. She called the driver, took the waiting bag and put Mi Qing on the bus, and then dialed the phone to Xiao Gu.

Xiao Gu is still meeting in the conference room. On this occasion, everyone will consciously turn off the phone, and then they will be muted, but Xiao Gu’s ringtone will ring like this.

This ringtone was specially set for Mi Qing, and she was worried about her sudden situation and she missed her call.

At this point, the phone rang and Xiao Gu’s heart was a jump.

He interrupted the product manager who was presenting the ppt on the stage and took the mobile phone and walked out of the conference room.

"Mi Qing, what's wrong?" His voice was very light, and the deliberately low breath revealed an undetectable tension.

"Missy, she seems to be born, I am accompanying her to the hospital."

Ming Aunt's speed is fast, just like fighting on the battlefield. Xiao Gu is a glimpse, then the pupil is slightly shrunk: "I will go to the hospital right away."

He hung up the phone and pulled out to go to the elevator. Fortunately, his assistant followed it out and stopped the back of the wipe: "Zhao Zong, what happened?"

Xiao Gu’s footsteps paused and turned to look at him: “I have to go to the hospital and the meeting will be rescheduled.”

When Xiao Gu said this, his face was gloomy and terrible. The assistant thought that he was diagnosed with a new type of terminal illness.

It wasn't until Xiao Gu's back and his back disappeared into the elevator for a long time that he suddenly realized that he was born.

He hurried back to the conference room and shared this good news with everyone.

Many of the managers here are coming over, and my wife is going to have a baby. It is definitely a big event in life, so even if everyone runs away today, they all understand very well.

On the other side, Xiao Gu all the way to the car, so fast, as if the city of three rings and thirteen.

From the company to the central hospital, this is not a short road, he used less than twenty minutes before and after - almost almost first arrived than Mi Qing.