Chapter 14

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 14: birthday

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 14: birthday

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

After the store opened, Mi Qing didn't have time to look at the mobile phone. It was hard to get to the end of the noon business hours. She returned to the locker room to change her clothes, and took the phone out and looked at it.

She hasn't replied to her yet, she frowned and sent a private chat: "Are you there?"

This time I sent a reply: "Sorry, I have a little something. You know the character of Uncle Mi best. He is too stubborn. This time you are escaping from marriage, he is secret. I can see that he is still very Get angry, you will stick to it for a while, and I will inform you when the time is right.

Mi Qing finished reading the text, licked his mouth and took the phone back into the bag.

On the other side, she just left Weibo. Next to Gu Zhen, she approached her and shook the glass of wine in her hand. The red liquid swirled gently: "Who is sending a message? Holly, are you making a boyfriend?"

Huo Li smiled and put the phone back in her handbag: "You don't have a boyfriend, Miss Da, how can I have a boyfriend?"

Gu Zhen's exquisite brows provoked slightly, and the reddish mouth evoked a dazzling arc: "Who said that I don't have a boyfriend?"

Huo Li smiled and said: "Yes, Miss Gu is just not a fixed boyfriend."

Sitting on the side of Gu Bao smiled and looked around at Zhou Yiran: "Yes, you are a foreign diplomatic girlfriend?"

Zhou Yiran raised his goblet in his hand. The slender, long-skinned fingers, under the light of the outline, the lines are more smooth and elegant: "Which time is there."

"Hey." Gu Zhen looked at his hand and took a sip of the red wine in the glass. "I don't want to be a piano player. I can play this hand for a year."

"Hey, sister, don't be frightened by Zhou Jiaxiao." Gu Bao smirked and clinked with Zhou Yiran. "Isn't it time to make a girlfriend? Poor Oh, but you are now back home." Shouldn't it be so busy? Next time I will take you to play."

Gu Zhen knocked on his head: "What do you play? Do you think everyone is as unfair as you are?"

Gu Bao squatted at the place where he was knocked, and dissatisfied with Gu Zhen: "What is the communication with the girl?"

Zhou Yiran was teased by the pair of live treasure sisters. He looked around and asked, "Yes, why didn't you see Mi Qing?"

This problem made the scene abruptly quiet for a moment, Gu Zhen knocked on Gu Bao again, and took the message: "Mi Qing, I have heard that her body is not very good this time, I did not see her."

Zhou Yiran frowned. "The body is not so good? What happened to her?"

Gu Zhen shrugged and said that he was not clear, but Gu Bao lowered his voice. God said mysteriously: "The gossip, I heard that Mi Qing seems to be fleeing."

“Escape the marriage?” Gu Zhenwei frowned and looked at the opposite Gu Bao. “Where is she going to marry? Who are you listening to? What are you talking about here?”

Gu Baodao: "I don't know whether it's true or not. Hey, why don't you ask Huo Li, she is not the best with Mi Qing."

Holly was sipped by the wine in her mouth and thought, "She should be physically uncomfortable. I haven't seen her for a while."