Chapter 65 - Extra (6)

Although Gu Xin said so, Shen Shishi did not want to understand how he found his inspiration when he found inspiration.

She had been squatting at the door for a long time before she barely suppressed the turbulent waves of her inner heart. She took her Gu Xin and went to her home: "You are so advanced, if you are recognized, it will be bad!"

Although they are a small place here, Gu Xin’s popularity is high and it is difficult to be recognized.

The smile on Gu Xin’s mouth has not dissipated, and he has smashed himself into the house by Shen Shishi. Shen Mama thought about it outside the door and walked in behind them. I poured a glass of water on Gu Xin, and Shen’s mother sat across from the opposite side and smiled at Gu Xin’s name: “Mr.

Gu Xin has been driving for such a long time. He is really a little thirsty. He is planning to drink saliva. He listened to Shen Shi’s mother asking, and put the cup down: “My surname Gu.”

Gu Xin’s voice is not only destructive to the young girl of Shen Shi’s poetry age, but also has the lethality to Shen Mama’s housewives of this age. As for the words "My surname Gu", I listened to Shen’s mother’s ear and automatically became “My surname Su”.

"Ah, hello Mr. Su." Shen mother thinks this is really a world of people's name.

Shen Shishi: "..."

She looked at her mother slyly and corrected: "Mom, family name Gu, not surname Su!"

"Oh, Gu, Gu is also very good, it is very su."

Shen Shishi: "..."

Mom, you really understand too much.

"Hello, Mr. Gu." Shen mother's face maintained a gentle smile like a lady, and asked Gu Xin, "I don't know where Mr. Gu is high?"

Gu channel: "I am making music."

"Look at your dress, it must be rock!" When Shen was young, she was also obsessed with rock singers. When she came up, she sang a few words and then immediately switched back to the lady's smile mode. "Mr. Gu is here..."

"Mom, Aunt Wang, aren't they still waiting for you to play mahjong!" Shen Shishi quickly interrupted her own mother, and then went on like this. It didn't take long for Gu Xin to debut and there have been a few albums, which are called how many names were sold. I got a few awards... wait and so on, she can all inquire.

Shen’s mother heard Shen Shi’s words urging her own words, gracefully twitching her mouth and revealing a mocking smile: “Where is your mother, Mr. Gu’s important.”

Shen Shishi: "..."

After the mother is careful, they will never play mahjong with you again.

Gu Xin is particularly eager to understand the poetry of poetry. He laughs even more charmingly than Shen’s mother: "Auntie, if you have something to do, go ahead, don't call me."

Shen Shishi hurriedly followed the line: "Yes, yeah, I can do it here. Don't worry, I must take good care of Mr. Gu."

Shen’s gaze patrolled between them and understood.

Is this suspecting that she has become a light bulb?

She got up from the sofa, took care of her clothes, and smiled and said: "The young people talk slowly, I will go to play mahjong first."

She said that she was carrying the bag out. When she went far, Gu Xin smiled and said to Shen Shi: "I think your mother must be especially fit with my cousin."

"Don't, who doesn't know that Xiao boss is a gambling god. My mother should jump off the building when she had some money to play with him." Shen Shishi didn't know anything about it before, and he played a mahjong with Xiao Gu. At that time, she thought she would see herself from an early age. My mother played mahjong, how could it be a genius mahjong girl, I didn’t expect...