Chapter 43

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 43 | 40.39.29

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 43 | 40.39.29

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Xiao Gu waited for the little princess to eat, and personally returned the bicycle to Lin Jingrong. She also specifically explained that if Mi Qing borrowed again, she would directly reject her and then call herself.

Although Lin Jingrong was ignorant, he still responded one by one.

After Mi Qing fell, he was also honest. In these two days, the books were taken by the Huskies.

There is a hairdressing salon on the side of Nancheng Garden. The decoration is quite advanced. Every day, Mi Qing dog will pass through it. This day she finally stopped at the entrance of the barbershop and glanced through the glass window.

She said that she hadn't done hair for a long time, and she picked up a chestnut-colored hair and rubbed her hair.

Another day is the New Year, Mi Qing wants to send the dog eggs back, and come over to make a hair, beautiful. Beautiful to welcome the New Year.

After such a decision, Mi Qing took up the Huskies and the pace became faster than before.

After taking the dog home, Mi Qing picked up her bag and went downstairs.

At this time, the barber shop was not particularly crowded. A shampoo brother who washed his hair around the apron was very enthusiastic and took the place to wash his hair.

The long strip-shaped room was lined with five or six shampoo beds, and Mi Qing picked up an empty one and sat up. The shampoo brother put the towel on her back neck, and a colleague who was shampooing the guest next to him whistled a whistle, and the face of the shampoo brother was subtly red.

Mi Qingquan did not hear the whistle and lay down on the bed. The shampoo brother turned on the hot water and asked her when he tried the temperature: "Is this temperature right?"

"Yeah." Mi Qing should have a voice.

"Okay." Shampoo brother began to wash her hair according to the procedure, Mi Qing closed her eyes and raised her spirits. The younger brother asked her if she wanted a nursing, and she should have come down.

The phone in the handbag suddenly rang, and Mi Qing opened his eyes and touched the phone. It was called by Xiao Gu.

"what's up?"

She picked up the phone, and Xiao Gu’s voice followed from the receiver: “Where have you been?”

"Oh, I am washing my hair downstairs, I have to wait a little longer."

"Washing the hair?" Xiao Gu paused, sighed. "The things in the refrigerator are almost finished. I will go down and buy food first."

"Okay." Because he was washing his hair, Mi Qing did not say much, and hung up the phone directly. Xiao Gu stopped the Husky, who wanted to go out with him, and went out.

Going to the vegetable market will also go through the barber shop where Mi Qing shampoos. When Xiao Gu passes through the doorway, he sees the rice lining lying inside from the glass window. He thought about it and went inside.

Mi Qing’s care has already been done, and the shampoo brother is giving her a massage head.

"Is this force appropriate? Will it hurt?" The shampoo brother is gentle.