Chapter 4

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 4: lunch

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 4: lunch

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

After this thrilling foraging, Mi Qing got a good night's sleep. Early the next morning, she was woken up by the dog bark.

She sat up with her hair and heard a slight vocal sound outside the door. The low-pitched sound was undoubtedly Xiao Gu: "Is it going to the kitchen to steal something again last night, huh?"

Mi Qing: "..."

So exposed so soon?

She shuddered and woke up and woke up. She jumped out of bed, put on her own slippers, and walked gently to the door.

Carefully open the door to a slit, and Mi Qing glanced at the corridor.

Xiao Guzheng bent over and looked at the Huskies in front of him. The Huskies sat on the floor and looked at him innocently.

"There is one less cucumber in the refrigerator. This bag of dried mango is also passive." Xiao Gu raised the kraft paper bag in his hand and gently rubbed it: "The bag is obviously not heavy enough, probably four or five pieces less."

Mi Qing: "..."

The weight of the five pieces can be felt. Is he a tire reborn?

Huskies screamed innocently: "Wang."

Xiao Gu picked up his eyebrows: "I still want to deny? Only you know that I put the dried mango there."

"Wang Wang!" Husky decided to change.

Xiao Gu looked at it and began to meditate. This guy did open the refrigerator himself and pulled the meat out, but the cucumber didn't like it. And the door of the cold room is at the top, he doesn't think it has the ability to open the door. There is also this dried mango. There are no bites and scratches on the bag. It should not be dried.

Well, this family only came one person yesterday.

Xiao Gu turned back and saw Mi Qing being the head of the thief and screaming at the door.

Mi Qing, who was caught in the middle: "..."

She retracted her head and locked the door.

There was no movement outside the door. After a while, Mi Qing heard the sound of closing the door. She opened the door again and found that both Xiao Gu and Husky were gone.

She thought about it and thought that he should go out and walk the dog.

She went back to the room and turned on the computer to check out the transactions she had placed on the Internet last night. Under the pink woolen coat, there is a message.

Two two: too expensive.

Mi Qing saw that her head was bright, and she poked it into the private chat page: "Hello, are you?"

The man quickly replied to her: "In your coat, can you bargain?"

Rabbit two sons: This dress is a new winter edition of bunny limited edition. I only bought it last month, only twice.

Two two: I know that it is a bunny limited edition, but how much do you expect to sell through the clothes you wear?

Rabbit two sons: I wrote very clearly in the introduction, this original price is 12,000, and now at least 90% new, I am not expensive to sell eight thousand?