Chapter 42

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 42 | 40.39.29

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 42 | 40.39.29

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Suddenly asked about this problem, Mi Qing is still a little embarrassed, not to mention the other side has also told Xiao Jing with Xiao Jing.

Mi Qing’s action was a little stagnation, and she turned back slightly, and smiled at Lin Jingrong: “Yes, yeah...”

Lin Jingrong doesn't seem to have much surprise, but the look is still a bit bleak. She licked her lips and smirked at the corner of her mouth: "Congratulations to you."

"Thank you." Mi Qing didn't know what to say to her, so she nodded at her and quickly pushed the bicycle out.

At the entrance of the store, Xiao Dezi was trying to pinch the face of Husky. Mi Qing coughed behind him and said: "I believe you told Xiao Bo that you bullied his dog. Your year-end award is gone?"

Xiao Dezi: "..."

He quickly took back his hand and turned his head to face the clear smile of Mi Qing: "The boss of Xiao Bo is so wise, I can bully it."

"Wang!" The little princess of the dog egg was very dissatisfied and yelled at Xiaodezi. Xiaodezi turned back and patted its dog head friendly.

Mi Qing did not care about Xiao Dezi again. He pulled up the dog and walked out with one hand on the bicycle.

Because the Huskies like to open their legs when they go outside, Mi Qing wants to hold it with one hand and hold the bicycle with one hand. It is quite difficult: "Dog eggs, you should not run first, there are many people here, and then run tonight. You have eaten meat."

Mi Qing language threatened, and Husky unexpectedly slowed down.

After arriving at a small trail, Mi Qing racked the bicycle and tied one end of the dog chain to the faucet. After trying several times the firmness of the joint, Mi Qing crossed the bicycle and said to the Huskies: "Well, you pull me in front, don't run too fast, otherwise you still have no meat to eat."

"Wang!" Probably never played this way before, and the Huskies are also very excited. After it screamed at Mimi, he began to run forward. At the beginning, Mi Qing was also driving his car. When he gradually got a good balance, Mi Qing only put his feet on his feet and let the Huskies run.

"Wow, dog eggs, I really moved myself!" Mi Qing was a little excited. If she changed her surroundings into a snowy scene, she would think she was really sitting on a sled.

"Wang Wang!"

Husky also slowly found the feeling, running faster and faster, it sprinkled joy, Mi Qing is a little controllable faucet: "Wait, dog eggs, you run too fast, slow!"

The Huskies, who are playing hard, don’t listen to her at all, and they are still running all the way. Mi Qing's faucet is getting more and more swaying. She also refuses to feel the pain of the shoes. While gently tightening the brakes, she put her feet on the ground and dragged on the ground in an attempt to slow down the speed.

After sliding a small cut, the speed is a bit slower, but the car is getting more and more uneven. Mi Qing’s strength was not used much. Her hand was soft and she lost her flat marks completely. The bicycle fell directly to the side.