Chapter 28

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 28 | 20.19.30

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 28 | 20.19.30

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Zhou Yiran's words are like colorful candy, tempting and confusing Mi Qing.

The house where he lives is definitely better than Xiao Gu’s house in Nancheng Garden. She can take a bath every day when she moves. And don't have to pay the rent, the rabbit brother will definitely not ask her for water and electricity...

It is absolutely impossible to say no.

However, when I moved in, I was far away from work, and she shared a room with her rabbit brother every day... I think blood pressure may not be able to stand it.

She licked her mouth and laughed twice: "No, it's too much trouble to move in and move, and it's not convenient for me to go to work."

Zhou Yiran indulged: "You don't have to worry about this, I can pick you up every day."

Mi Qing smashed and hurriedly refused: "No, it is too much trouble for you."

Zhou Yiran smiled at her and said: "If you feel troublesome, you can not go to work. Stay with me first, wait for my affairs to be finished and we will return to the city."

Mi Qing took another look, and she could take a bath every day, and she didn't have to go to work. This is her ideal life. No, she shook her head and shook out this idea of ​​enjoyment: "I can't be your rice worm, and if my father doesn't soften it, I won't go back to the city."

Zhou Yiran looked at her with a little smile in her eyes. The little girl in the past has now become her own opinion. He touched her head again and smiled and said: "You can still afford this little rice worm. As for your father, you have to believe that the starting point for everything he does must be for you, although it may not be the method. Too good, but you are his only daughter, he must be the most painful for you."

He can understand the thoughts of Mi Qing's father. The Mi family is big and big, and there is only such a daughter. He must choose a reliable husband for her, so that he can safely hand everything to him.

Mi Qing looked down and said uncomfortably: "I am married and not married, of course, I want to be my will."

Zhou Yiran hooked his mouth and said: "Do not worry, after returning to C City, I will find a chance to talk to Uncle Mi. If he finds that there is a better man than that of Song, he will naturally change his mind."

Mi Qing looked up at him and blinked quickly. How do you think this sentence is a bit... eh?

Zhou Yiran stared at her and asked again: "So now you have to move to live with me?"

Mi Qing bit her mouth and thought for a long time, only a little boring: "Hey, but I have paid the rent this month. If I move out now, Xiao Gu will definitely not give back the remaining half a month. I, then I am not losing money."

Zhou Yiran was silent for a long while, and gently hooked his lower lip: "Well, you think about it again, if you change your mind..." He touched his mobile phone out of the bag. "Is it convenient to tell me your current number?" ”

Mi Qing nodded and told him his phone number. Zhou Yiran pressed the number on the keyboard and dialed it out: "If you change your mind, call me."

Mi Qing smiled and pressed the phone: "Okay."