Chapter 6

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 6: String

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 6: String

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

With a thousand and five hundred meters of rice, I feel a little excited.

The usual three thousand five hundred pieces may not be enough for her to buy a piece of clothing, but now three thousand five hundred pieces are as precious as life-saving money.

On the way back, she carefully counted it. In addition to the three hundred pieces to be given to the landlord, she still had three thousand two. As long as she did not buy anything, the three thousand two should be enough for her monthly life expenses.

The next thing to do is to find a job as soon as possible. With a fixed income, you can live a little more.

She originally wanted to go home and write a resume, and delivered it on the Internet. As a result, she had not yet reached the entrance of Nancheng Garden, and she smelled a scent of heart.

She stopped in the spot and smelled it carefully. It was the smell of string of incense.

Mi Qing looked around and saw a string of shops on the opposite side of the road. The name was Xiangyin Shili.

Well, although the name is a bit vulgar, the aroma is really awkward.

Mi Qing was a bit hesitant. It seemed a bit extravagant to eat a string, but she was hungry for two days, so I wanted to eat well.

She thought about it. She can eat up to a hundred pieces at a time, and she can still afford it.

A cold wind once again brought a burst of aroma, Mi Qing trembled in the wind, decided to eat a string of warmth and warmth.

In the store where the fragrance floats ten miles, there are guests coming to the door, welcoming them warmly. When you look at the rice, there is a feeling of bright eyes. He put on the most brilliant smile in his life and asked Mi Qing: "Beauty, how many? Is there a reservation?"

Mi Qing looked at him. He should wear the overalls in the store. It is a bit like Hanfu, but it is short for the convenience of work.

She smiled and said to Xiao Er: "I have no appointment, I am alone."

There are not many guests in the store now. The store is taking a circle and taking the rice to the inside: "Come here."

Mi Qing followed him and looked around. By the way, the decoration style of this shop was partial, and even the prints on the tableware were full of ancient charm. The waiters in the store wore uniform uniforms and looked very clean and tidy.

After a stairway, she looked up and looked curiously: "Is there a position upstairs?"

Shop Xiao Erdao: "The upstairs are elegant, there is an office area, do you want to sit in the elegant room?"

Mi Qing thought for a moment: "Do you want to add more fees?"

Little two nodded: "Yes."

"Oh, that's it." Mi Qing shrugged his shoulders and continued to follow the little brother.

When she arrived at the table, she paid special attention to it. The tables and chairs were very clean and there was no greasy feeling in the general restaurant. She just sat down in her seat and listened to a woman shouting to the side: "Xiao Dezi, come over to take the guests, can you not see your beauty?"