Chapter 53

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 53 | 50.49.39

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 53 | 50.49.39

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Xiao Gu said this love story with a handsome face, Mi Qing did not have the power to fight back.

Her cheeks were slightly hot, and she coughed a little. She opened the subject and deliberately misinterpreted Xiao Gu’s meaning: "Do you want to marry?"

Xiao Gu smiled and pointed her head, and it was a pet between the gestures.

A pair of little lovers stood in front of the window and greasy, and the father came over and looked at them with cold eyes: "Oh, don't be disgusted here, go home."

Mi Qing listened to this and hugged Xiao Gu’s arm. Mi’s brow wrinkled and said, “Why, you still want to stay here?”

Xiao Gu took the waist of Mi Qing and looked at the father of the rice. "She is pregnant with my child and should stay with me."

"Leave you by your side?" Mi father snorted. "You still have to solve the Song family's affairs first. Let's stay in the family. I don't have any name. What is it?"

Xiao Gu shoved his mouth slightly and silenced for a while before he looked at Mi Qing: "Then you go home first, I will pick you up soon."

Mi Qing screamed at the gang, and the language was dissatisfied: "How fast is it?"

Xiao Gu smiled and said: "On these two days, you take care of yourself and remember to take medicine on time."

"Oh..." Mi Qing gave a cry and was taken away by her father.

After returning home, Mi Qing finally gave her calling card back, and she re-inserted the card and found that there was a net in the room. She originally wanted to call Xiao Gu, but she was afraid that he was busy, and finally he could bear it.

In the afternoon, Holly came again. This time, she was not stopped by Mi Qing’s father and went straight up to find Mi Qing.

Aunt Aunt took some snacks and sent them to them, letting the two people talk slowly in the house.

Holly forked a small piece of cake on the plate, a little bit of a word: "I heard, are you pregnant?"

Mi Qing was stunned by the apple in her mouth, covering her mouth with her hand and looking up at her: "Where did you hear it? Pass it so fast?"

Huo Li smiled and said: "There is no secret in this circle, and today you go to your home, so big."

Mi Qing was a little embarrassed. She gave a cry and didn't know what to say.

"The child was the last Christmas, the person I saw?"

"Ok……"

Holly nodded thoughtfully: "I didn't think he was the son of Gu Auntie. He is now returning to his family, and the pattern of his family will change."

Mi Qing is also a bit worried about this problem. Today, I look at Xiao Gu’s very tired appearance in the car. People from Gu’s family will not welcome him.

"But you don't have to worry about it, you still concentrate on raising your baby." Holly saw Mi Qing frowning and took the initiative to open the subject. "In this case, Uncle Mi will definitely not force you to marry the Song family." When do you and Xiao Gu’s marriage, when?”