Chapter 15

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 15: Cooking

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 15: Cooking

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

After Mi Qing finished eating a large bowl of birthday noodles, even the soup was clean.

Xiao Gu looked a little funny across the street: "Is the face I really made so delicious?"

Mi Qing took a piece of paper towel and wiped her mouth and looked at him. "I am just too hungry." She threw the paper towel into the trash can and stood up from the chair. "I work for you till now, this bowl." I will give it to you."

When she finished, she went to her bedroom. Xiao Gu looked at her back and thought that he did not pay her. He bowed his head and chuckled. He still took the bowl of Mi Qing and got up and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Mi Qing had a lot of energy after eating the bowl noodles. She took a quick bath and wore her rabbit ear pajamas into the bed.

After wiping the three-layered cherry-flavored hand cream, she touched the phone under the pillow.

The time is now 11.58, and two minutes later, her 22-year-old birthday has passed.

She habitually boarded Weibo and found that she had a new unread private letter. The sender was... Mr. Rabbit!

Mi Qing sat up excitedly, and the hat behind her was tied to her head because of her movements. She dialed the hair that blocked the line of sight and opened the private message.

Mr. Rabbit: Happy Birthday ^_^[Cake]

Mr. Rabbit: I haven't seen you for a long time. You are all 22 years old. [Smirking] Oh, I am back home, but I heard that you are not very comfortable. You have not shown your birthday. Is it serious? Your domestic number won't work, so I have to send you a private message. Well, these are birthday gifts, I will show you next time ^_^[image][image]

The picture he sent had a large rabbit plush doll and a set of pink rabbit cutlery, very delicate and cute.

Mi Qing is a bit embarrassed. Although she and Zhou Yiran have known each other for many years, the friendship is not deep, just because they are people in the same circle, so ordinary dinner parties and the like often meet.

However, after they went to college, both of them went abroad, and the only connection was broken.

Although Mi Qing has been secretly paying attention to him through Weibo, this is only unilateral, and she rarely gives him a comment. She did not expect that he would remember his birthday.

Mi Qing’s nose was a bit sour. She had intended to say a thank-you to the past, but after thinking about it, she still resisted it.

After thanking you, you may talk about it. Once you talk, you will inevitably talk about each other's current situation, and she does not want him to understand his current situation.

The phone received another new message, this time.

"Happy birthday, dear, the gift is ready for you, and I will be handed over to you when you come back."

Mi Qing squinted at the corner of her mouth, and she did not reply to this news.

Time has jumped to 00:00, she quit microblogging, and lay down on the bed again.