Chapter 10

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 10: embrace

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 10: embrace

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

This slap in the face is clear and sweet, not only to Pang always gave up, but even Guo Manager and Xiao Hu are smashed.

Pang is always an old river, and after a short embarrassment, he soon returned. As soon as he patted the table, he stood up in anger and asked, "What are you doing?!"

Mi Qing was also angry, and asked him: "I haven't asked you what to do, what do you touch?"

Pang said: "What happened to me? I touched you and can afford you!"

Mi Qing couldn't help but sneer: "I want to thank you too? I told you that the one I hate the most is you. I don't have to touch the little girl like this. Can they swallow me? I think I have two Are all the women who are stinky money posted? Does your wife and children know? You touch my hair and I feel sick and vomit!"

Pang always encountered this kind of setback for the first time on the road of touching the little girl. After being told by Mi Qing’s face, he was angry and wanted to beat people: “Let’s put it here, I don’t know How many men have touched and thought that they are holy ladies?!"

Xiao Hu quickly came over and stopped him: "Pang Zong, there is something to say, don't start with the girl."

"Well? You didn't see her hit me? Are you talking about cooperation like this?" He opened Xiaohu and took his coat and went out. "Since you are not sincere, you don't have to waste time!"

Manager Guo also picked up his coat and glanced at Mi Qing with a sigh of relief: "You are not going to work tomorrow!" She said that she would chase after Pang always went out.

There were only two people in the room, Mi Qing and Xiao Hu. Xiao Hu Chao Mi Qing took a look and saw her eyes are red, could not help but ask: "Are you okay?"

Mi Qing did not answer, Xiao Hu smiled and seemed to want to ease the atmosphere: "The Pang is always a famous old ghost. I don't know how many female compatriots have been harmed. You are playing this slap today!"

Mi Qing licked his mouth, picked up his bag and coat, and went out.

The day after six o'clock has been very dark, and the street lights are lit on both sides of the road. Mi Qing took a taxi at the intersection and returned to the Nancheng Garden.

Based on this period of exercise, she is now wearing high heels to climb the seventh floor and the waist is not sour and not breathing. She found the key in the bag and opened the door and went in.

The lights in the living room were bright, and the Huskies were eating dinner in front of the kennel. When they came back to Mi Qing, they called her twice excitedly.

Xiao Gu came out of the kitchen with a plate of cooking and was planning to eat. Mi Qing was still standing in the doorway, and it looked very bad.

Xiao Gu slightly lifted the eyebrows, put down the plate in his hand, took off his waist, and walked over to look at her: "What happened to you?"

Mi Qing’s mouth moved and sent out two unclear whimpers. Wow cried out.

Xiao Gu: "..."

The Huskies who were eating were also attracted by her crying, and went around and looked at it: "Wang Hao."

✓Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें