Chapter 21

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

The exit of the elevator is on the first floor of the hall, opposite to a small open space for activities. At this time, there was a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. Next to the Christmas tree, there was a white piano. A child was standing next to the index finger and poked the keys.

Although she was awkward, she even heard the melody, "Two Tigers" that everyone is familiar with.

After the child poked a song, her mother applauded her face and smiled and took her away.

Mi Qing stood in front of the piano for a while and walked over to the staff who were there to stay: "Can this piano play?"

The staff said: "Yes, as long as it is not damaged."

Mi Qing’s hand on the handle was handed over to Xiao Gu, and he took care of the clothes and sat down in front of the piano.

She raised her hand on the key and seemed to be thinking about what to play a song. After a while, her fingertip pressed the first note on the key.

Xiao Gu only listened to the beginning, and he heard that this is the world's most famous song, the Chinese translation of "jingling".

This time seems to be a good thing, not to mention the play of Mi Qing is not the same as what he usually listens to, just like the special luxury version.

After the end of the song, it has attracted many guests in the mall, and even the staff could not help but applaud her.

Mi Qing got up and took a nap to everyone. He took his belongings from Xiao Gu and walked in the direction of the parking lot.

After Xiao Gu started the car, he was a little curious to take a look at her: "The piano is a compulsory course for the little princess?"

Mi Qing wrinkled his nose and said with a little pride: "My piano passed the tenth grade when I was in elementary school."

She didn't have any preference for the piano. It was only by chance that the rabbit brother would play the piano and he would argue with it. Her parents are of course happy to agree, as Xiao Gu thinks, the piano is a compulsory course for everyone.

However, after a long time of not practicing, it was a little rusty.

Soon, it was the day of travel. Xiangyin Shili Strings shop is closed for two days. Employees who have worked for one year enjoy free travel. For those who have not completed for one year, there are also two days of holidays. Everyone is happy.

Before leaving, Xiao Gu entrusted the dog to the neighbor's house. The neighbors did not worry that the Huskies would dismantle their home. This dog often saw them and was trained well by Xiao.

Husky seems to know that he is about to be abandoned, pitifully squatting on the trouser legs. Xiao Gu’s lower body, squatting on its head: “Well, don’t pretend, wait for me to come back and bring you meat.”

"Wang!" Captured the keyword of meat, the Huskies came back to life in a second.

Mi Qing wore her own long-wearing clothes and walked out of the room with a small luggage bag. After swearing with Husky, she followed Xiao Gu downstairs.

The meeting place was at the door of the string store. Xiao Gu opened a Land Rover and made two big vans, which just happened to be able to put the employees down.

The mood of the tour was very happy, and with the good weather today, everyone was chatting at the door. Xiao Gu’s car drove over and stopped behind the van that had arrived.