Chapter 66 - Extra (7)

Gu Xin’s sentence is so devastating that Shen Shi’s poems have been spent in the empty blood tank.

In the New Year, it is inevitable to go to visit relatives and friends. Shen Shishi is like a wooden man. He is behind the family and visits the Eight Great Family from the seven aunts.

A relative saw her stupid, could not help but ask the mother of the mahjong table opposite: "What is your poetry? How to put a winter vacation back, just lost the soul? Is the exam not tested?"

"Oh." Shen Mama only gave these two meaningful words.

Another relative looked at the poems of the fire burning by the fire, and shook his head. "You see her eyes are ignorant, his eyes are dull, but from time to time they will smirk again. According to my many years of experience, I can say responsibly. She must be in love."

Both relatives looked at Shen’s mother in a veritable manner. Shen’s mother only touched a card, glanced at it and called out: “Oh.”

......

The last relative was finally in the two cold voices, God mysteriously lowered the voice and asked: "To tell the truth, is your poetry poetry...what messy things are coming back?"

Shen mother looked at her and added a word: "Oh, hehe."

Relatives: "..."

Shen Shi’s poems are not practical for a new year, and Gu Xin’s side is the same.

Since he sent a text message "I want to see you" to Shen Shishi, she just died on WeChat and couldn't stop it.

Although Gu Xin is still very confident about himself, what if the other party refuses silently?

No, no, Shen Shishi is a fan of himself. A fan who hears what he likes is so happy to himself, shouldn’t he be happy?

Gu Xin’s frowning brows could not be stretched for a long time.

The huskies on the side played with the treadmill for a while, and came over and smashed on Gu Xin. Gu Xin was a little bit annoyed. He wanted to sway it, but after seeing his deep black eyes, he took another corner and stood up from the sofa.

Put the dog chain on it, and Gu Xin took it down and bent.

Husky is very excited every time he bends, and Gu Xin sometimes feels that a dog is also very good, as long as he bends, he can be so happy. After two rounds of walking, he took the dog back and made some food by the way.

Gu Xin’s living room is very large, and the wool carpet on the floor is very soft and warm. He sometimes likes to sit directly on the ground and eat while surfing the Internet. The huskies moved his food bowl to him, pressed the weight on him, screamed a few times, and stared straight at the sandwich in his hand.

Gu Xin: "..."

"Roaring dog, you seem to be fat, you are not running, why are you getting more and more heavy?" Gu Xin pinched his face with a bad heart.

The huskies screamed again, then quickly spread out his tongue and licked the sandwich on his hand.

Gu Xin: "..."

He silently placed the sandwich in its food bowl, and Husky excitedly buried his head and began to lick the sandwich.

Gu Xin was too lazy to eat. He leaned back against the sofa, holding the Husky in his left hand, and placed his right hand on the mouse.

A hot news on Weibo broke into his eyes.

Net exposure small meat **** and its fans came out of love! The fans shouted "Unfortunately not me!".