Chapter 5

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 5: transaction

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 5: transaction

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Xiao Gu’s question has brought a big impact on Mi Qing.

This kind of shock is not an embarrassment after stealing the bag, but another panic.

- If Xiaogu’s mouth is ridiculous, let Mi Qing deeply think that the mango is really a dog food!

She opened her mouth several times before she bravely said with courage: "The dried mango... wouldn't it be dog food?"

Xiao Gu clearly stunned and said: "The mango is a special small Taiwanese farmer who I personally went to the orchard. It is all done by me from peeling slices to sugar dipping. You think it is for dogs. of?"

Mi Qing: "..."

She knows that she is not giving her a dog.

She glanced at the sorrowful sorrowful sorrowful gaze, thinking that what she was doing to eat was treated as a dog food, and she would really be angry: "Hey, mainly your dog just invited me to eat the expression of dog food, with it. I was invited to eat the dried mangoes last night."

Xiao Gu: "..."

He was silent, and said to Mi Qingdao: "The dog food is his. He asks you to eat dog food. You can eat it, but the dried mango is mine. You don't ask yourself to steal it. Have you heard it?"

Mi Qing was reddened by his face, and he was ashamed and angry: "How much is your mango? I will pay you! If I am too hungry, it will not be rare for your mango, even your dog. Are more compassionate than you!"

It seems that she understood her compliments, and Husky screamed happily: "Wang!"

Xiao Gu looked down at the dog and said to Mi Qingdao: "Who do you think is taking you?"

Mi Qing was asked to speak, but he was unwilling to accept the loss: "What to accept, it seems that I don't have to pay rent."

Xiao Gu smiled a little: "What about your rent?"

Mi Qing: "..."

"My clothes will be sold right away, you wait!" She slammed the words and quickly returned to the room.

Put a noodle bowl that has not been cleaned aside, and Mi Qing opened the trading page of the clothes and checked the situation.

Still no one came to find her.

She licked her lips a little discouraged, and the computer suddenly heard a "beep".

Two two: Are you, I will add up to 500 for your clothes, no more. The two of us are in the same city. If you are willing to sell, I can take it myself. You don’t have to send the courier. I will give you the money.

Mi Qing bit her mouth and thought about it. Three thousand five is really a bit too low, but she is now eager to put the rent on the landlord's face.

Rabbit two sons: Good, deal.

Two two: Ok, I am going to work at about four o'clock this afternoon, you are about a place.

Mi Qing reported the address of a tea shop downstairs to her, and the other party sent a picture.