Chapter 52

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 52 | 50.49.39

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 52 | 50.49.39

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Xiao Gu's cell phone's hand stagnate, and calmly put the phone aside.

The car was quiet and a bit dull. Xiao Gu looked at the messy rice in the wind and coughed a word: "Because you are pregnant, just face the reality."

Mi Qing: "..."

She moved her mouth and grabbed Xiao Gu’s arm violently: "Xiao Gu, are you deliberate!"

She and Xiao Gu sometimes made security measures, sometimes too suddenly, and they did not care about them. Now think about it, he may have been premeditated.

Xiao Gu smiled helplessly and felt a bit innocent: "I certainly didn't mean it. I didn't think about making you an unmarried mother. But sometimes, you know, it's hard to help."

Mi Qing: "..."

She doesn't understand!

Xiao Gu took her into her arms and gently licked her hair: "Since it is really there, I will do the wedding as early as possible, otherwise you will not be able to wear a beautiful wedding dress."

Mi Qing couldn't accept this setting for a while. She frowned and looked at Xiao Gu with a look of sadness: "Pregnant is so hard! It is painful to have children!"

She is a little princess, why should the little princess have children!

Xiao Gu chuckled and looked at her and said: "Forbearance, ten months will soon pass. Can we only give birth to this one?"

"Now let's say one, when the child grows up and wants to have a younger brother and sister, what should I do?"

"Then give him a kitten and a puppy." Xiao Gu wit authentic.

Mi Qing felt that the idea was very good.

Xiao Gu continued to marry her: "Although it is hard to get pregnant, but after the child is born, isn't it for you?"

Mi Qing snorted: "I can also tell who is playing."

Xiao Gu smirked, and Mi Qing felt his slightly shaking chest and looked up at him: "Do you like children?"

"I don't like it." Xiao Gu thought without answering it. Mi Qing's mouth gently pumped and listened to him. "But if our children, I can like it."

"Oh, don't be stubborn, I can knock him out." Mi Qing threw him a blank eye.

"You try." Xiao Gu's momentum was a bit stunned. After he finished speaking, he said softly. "Don't say this, the child will hear it."

“Really?” Mi Qing was amazed and snorted. “You brag, the child is not forming now.”

Xiao Gu smiled and said: "In short, my mother said this, the child will be sad."

Mi Qing sneered at the corner of the mouth, but did not make another sound.

Although this child is outside her expectation, but now with this child, it seems like giving her a reassurance. She believes that her father will not force her to knock out the child. With the child, the relationship between her and Xiao Gu is basically a foregone conclusion.