Chapter 13

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 13: Returning to China

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 13: Returning to China

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Husky was originally bought by Gu Xin to buy it. Later, because he was too busy, he could only give Xiao Gu, and he was also famous for "two single dogs just together."

Mi Qing did not stay in the living room and returned to her room. Falling on the bed, she searched the search letter with her mobile phone.

The browser popped up a lot of results, she clicked into the first one and saw his personal information. Hey...c city? Gu Xin is the city of c?

Mi Qing raised her brow slightly, as if she was thinking about something.

City C does have a family, and they have a good relationship with their home. In fact, their circles are all the same friends, but for her family, she is more familiar with Gu Zhen Gu Bao's two sisters. As for Gu Xin, she really has no impression, let alone Xiao Gu.

Although they are all family members of the city of C, they should have nothing to do with it.

Mi Qing didn't think much more. She slipped the browser and saw a photo of Gu Xin's clothes. Because he is facing the camera, the camera captures the tattoo on his waist.

Mi Qing: "..."

These two brothers even have a couple of tattoos, no brothers, tattoos, feelings are really good.

She clicked on the big picture and carefully studied the tattoo on Gu Xin's waist, which looked like a unicorn. Mi Qing blinked, is the tattoo on Xiao Gu also a unicorn?

Mi Qing recalled the picture she saw that night. When she didn't come up with any clues, she set the alarm clock on the phone and put it aside to start sleeping.

When she went out, it was 4:30, and she happened to meet Xiao Guy to go out and walk the dog. Mi Qing looked around in the living room, and Gu Xin was no longer there: "Is he gone?"

"Yeah." Xiao Gu gave the huskies a dog leash and picked up the jacket on the sofa. "He is very busy at work, only occasionally taking time out, and he still knows him every day."

Mi Qing agreed to nod. It seems that the IQ of the dog is not bad. Xiao Gu pulled the dog chain, opened the door, and looked back at Mi Qing: "Yes, Gu Xin is my cousin, don't tell others."

"Oh." Mi Qing put on the flat boots, went out behind him, and brought it to the door. "Since he is your cousin, you let him give your store a spoke, it will definitely attract a lot of his fans to eat. ""

Xiao Gudao: "The store is busy now, and there is no time to receive his fans." He thought about it and thought that Mi Qing said that it is a bit reasonable. Since the cousin has the use value, he does not need to use it." Otherwise, the new store can let him cut the color in the past."

Mi Qing had deliberately ridiculed Xiao Gu. I didn’t expect him to feel that it was feasible. He couldn’t help but scream: “A big singer who sings rock and roll to cut the string store, hey, the picture is too beautiful.”

Xiao Gu looked at her sideways and said: "Is it strange? Ding Meng is still a frequent visitor in my store."

Mi Qing: "..."