-Chapter 68 - Extra (9)

If Shen Shishi always thought that her relationship with Gu Xin was a pure fan and a big relationship, then after her mother's point, she began to feel that the relationship between them seems not so pure.

However, when Gu Xin’s girlfriend was like this... She swears that she only quietly thought about it in her own heart, but she did not expect that one day she would say it from Gu Xin’s mouth.

Gu Xin at the other end of the phone waited for a while and did not wait for her reply. It was anxious to get up: "What happened? You are not willing?"

"No!" Shen Shishi vetoed.

"That is willing?" Gu Xin took the victory to pursue.

"..." Shen Shishi was silent for a moment and asked, "Greatly, when your girlfriend will be beaten?"

Just in the movie theater, if she was a girlfriend of Gu Xin, she would be torn apart in minutes.

Gu Xin took a moment and then laughed low.

The face of Shen Shishi became more and more red in his low laughter. Fortunately, the phone could not be seen by the other party.

"Do not worry, if you really become my girlfriend, I will definitely protect you."

People who are good-sounding voices will have more power. After Gu Xin’s words were finished, he gave Shen Shi’s blush a gradation.

"Cough..." She coughed twice and screamed with a big red face. "In fact, there is nothing. When Mo Tianwang announced his marriage, a large group of fans cried and died to death. Now it is not all. It’s gone, and your fans don’t have many kings, I should be safer!”

Gu Xin: "..."

He was not comforted at all, thank you.

He sank and smirked at the corner of his mouth: "So you promised?"

"...Don't you regret it?" Shen Shishi is nervous, and it shouldn't really be just trying to test her? She actually exposed her nature so soon!

Gu Xin smiled and said: "As long as you don't regret it, I will not regret it."

Shen Shishi breathed a sigh of relief, and then his face was hotter.

"I have to explain to the agent and then contact you."

"Ah, don't you need me to do anything?"

Gu Xin’s voice is still smiling: “You can do my girlfriend well.”

Shen Shishi: "..."

No, it’s too exciting, and her heart can’t be loaded.

After Gu Xin hanged the phone of Shen Shishi, he contacted the agent again. His economic company did not take long to respond to the cinema event.

Shen Shishi has been brushing Weibo. She saw this statement for the first time. In the statement, she did not recognize or deny her relationship with Gu Xin. She played a good Tai Chi.

Some poems were unhappy, and immediately sent a WeChat to Gu Xin: "What about a good girlfriend? ̄へ ̄"

Gu Xin looked at her message and smiled. He said to McDonnell: "You are still studying now. If the fans find your school, it will be bad. Wait for you to graduate."

The phrase "Wait for you to graduate" is a straightforward poke of poetry, and I can’t wait to jump to the graduation defense. However, Gu Xin’s words still brought her back to the real feelings. She did not doubt that the fans could find her school. If they really came to school to make trouble, it would be difficult.