Chapter 41

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » : 41 | 40.39.29

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage: 41 | 40.39.29

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

At the dinner table, Xiao Gu is still trying to let Mi Qing delete the photos in the phone.

Mi Qing swallowed the Thai fragrant rice in her mouth and looked at Xiao Gu and smiled: "I won't delete it. If you are not good to me in the future, I will send the photo to the microblogging forum circle for everyone. Come onlookers."

Xiao Gu: "..."

He looked at her silently for a while and said: "If you dare to send it online, I will send the photo of you and the elk to the Internet."

Mi Qing didn't expect him to have this trick. He immediately put the chopsticks on the bowl: "The photo you haven't deleted yet?"

This time, Xiao Gu smiled at her: "You delete me and delete it."

Mi Qing frowned and considered the array. She extended an index finger and Xiao Gu’s condition: “I deleted one, you deleted one.”

Xiao Gu pulled her mouth and looked at her. "Don't think I don't know if you took a lot of pictures." Maybe she also recorded a video.

Mi Qing snorted and smacked his chopsticks to eat again: "Then everyone should not delete it."

Anyway, Xiao Gu had only one photo of her, and it was only ugly. She could rely on the technical skills of the photographer. No, it was originally Xiaojia’s photography technique was too bad!

After dinner, Xiao Gu did not let Mi Qing wash the dishes. Mi Qing was still in an accident. He listened to him and told him: "Go and clean up your things, all moved to my room."

Mi Qing suddenly stood alert: "Why?"

Xiao Gu looked back at her and raised her mouth: "Otherwise, it is inconvenient for me to find you to sleep."

Mi Qing: "..."

This kind of shameless words, how did he do it without saying anything!

"Rogue." Although Mi Qing was so embarrassed, she really went back to the room and began to sort things out. The most thing in her stuff was the clothes. After she carried half of the clothes to Xiao Gu’s closet, she found that his wardrobe could not be stuffed.

The rest of the clothes had to stay in the original closet. She moved some of the daily necessities and finally completed this vast project.

Speaking of it, although she has been moving for two months, she has never been to Xiao Gu’s room. She rolled on her body with a massager and wandered around in Xiao's room.

This master bedroom is larger than her bedroom, the decoration is better, and there is a separate bathroom. She curiously pushed open the bathroom door and looked into the room and found that there was still no bathtub inside.

She is still sorry, Xiao Gu has already washed the bowl and walked over. Seeing that she was visiting her own bathroom, she couldn’t help but walk past the slogan and said: "I didn't expect the little princess to be so lascivious. Seeing my bathroom is so fascinating."

Mi Qing’s eyes jumped and she retired from the inside: “I don’t even have a bathtub, but also a good name for the bathroom?”

Xiao Gu smiled and smiled. He thought for a while: "When I have explained this thing almost, we will move to Kerry International."