Chapter 11

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 11: Start

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 11: Start

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

After eating, Mi Qing went to take a shower.

The place that was touched by Pang always seems to have a greasy touch. She poured a large pool of shower gel on the back of the hand and washed it three times repeatedly before she finally felt that it was not so disgusting.

Back to the room, she applied the mask to start massaging herself. On this day, she was physically and mentally exhausted. She held the massager around her body in her right hand, and her left hand still stubbornly took the mobile phone to brush Mr. Rabbit's Weibo.

"ie's duck leg with creamy potatoes, served with orange-flavored sauce, very refreshing ^_^[Picture]"

Mi Qing stared at the picture and sucked her nose. She also wanted to eat duck leg meat and creamy potatoes. Not long ago, she was wearing a beautiful dress and sitting in a high-end restaurant to eat Western food. Now she is in this place, eating instant noodles that are about to expire.

She quit microblogging and began to recall the taste of Mapo tofu and steamed pork ribs tonight.

The next day, Xiao Gu遛 finished the dog back, and took Mi Qing to go to the string store report.

At this time, the store has not yet opened, and there are only a few waiters in the hall. Seeing Xiao Gu coming in with Mi Qing, everyone stared at them with wide eyes, a look that was curious to die but should not ask.

Xiao Gu did not sell the Guanzi, and opened the door to the ground: "To introduce to you, this is Mi Qing, I will help you in the store for a while today."

"What?!" Xiao Dezi, who came in the last time to take Mi Qing, didn't hold back, exclaimed. "She wants to help in the store?"

He didn't believe this kind of beauty in the sky!

Mi Qing smiled at him and said: "Please advise."

Xiaodezi was smiled and returned to the blood on the checkout counter. Lin Jingrong was originally upstairs, heard the buzz below, then went down and looked at: "What?"

Xiao Gu looked up at her and said: "Mi Qing wants to help here for a while, bring you with her."

Lin Jingrong’s action on the stairs was awkward, and he hesitated a little hesitantly: “Do you let her help here?” How to look at her big lady is not like doing this.

"Yeah." Xiao Gu nodded and didn't explain much. "We have to pay her, so if you ask her to do something, don't be polite."

Mi Qing: "..."

Lin Jingrong: "..."

There are so many people now, she is not good at asking anything, she can only nod her head: "Know it."

Xiao Gu turned over and looked up and down the meter. He said: "In the store, you have to wear uniforms. Your hair should be tied up. Also, cut your fingernails."

Mi Qing's slender brow moved, the clothes in the store, she had seen it, the style was acceptable, the hair was not a big deal, but she cut her nails... She looked down and looked at herself beautifully. Nail, a little unwilling: "Do you have to cut your nails? I have been doing this nail for more than four hours."