Chapter 7

EN MTLNovel

Home » Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage SFAAM » Chapter 7: Dog egg

Sonata: Fleeing to Avoid an Arranged Marriage Chapter 7: Dog egg

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Remember [www.mtlnovel.com] for one second, update fast, no pop-up window, free to read!

Mi Qing would like to ask, if he robbed his dried mango, would it be humiliated? But in the end she just asked: "Do your boss love to eat mangoes?"

Lin Jingrong said: "Where is love, it is simply obsessed."

Mi Qing: "..."

"His dried mangoes are made by hand, not only clean, but also taste good." Lin Jingrong seems to think of something, turned and walked toward the checkout counter, "You wait."

When she came back, she had a kraft paper bag in her hand, exactly the same as Mi Qing saw in Xiao Gu’s cabinet.

"This is what the boss used to make the mango scrap left after slicing. Although it is a piece of dried mango, the taste is still very good. You taste it." She handed the kraft paper bag to Mi Qing, and honestly, Mi Qing is now The kraft paper bag had a psychological shadow, but when she recalled the taste of the five dried mangoes that night, she couldn't help but stretch her hand out.

The dried mango inside is really small and a bit broken, but the color is still very beautiful. She picked up a taste of the mango that tasted better than the whole slice, but the taste was still rich and sweet.

In fact, she is still uncertain about whether the five pieces of dried mango are so delicious, or because they are stolen, so they are so delicious.

"How, taste is not bad?" Lin Jingrong is obviously very confident about the taste of dried mango. "This small dried mango boss usually gets it in the store, and gives the clerk and guests a snack. The whole taste is better. You have to have a chance to taste."

Mi Qing twitched his mouth eagerly: "Oh, I have a chance to taste."

"That's the bag for you, take it back and eat it slowly." Lin Jingrong is very generous to her new guest. "Our boss is very good at craftsmanship. This string of bottoms is also his unique recipe. Many guests are Like, you have time to eat in the future."

Mi Qingdao: "Okay, sure." After all, eating people's mouths is soft, and people are short. She is here to take and take them. Looking at Rong Rong's share, I have to take care of the business.

Next time, come when she finds a job!

Mi Qing’s string was almost all amaranth. When it was settled, it was a hundred. The clerk said that since she was the boss’s tenant, she gave her a membership card and made a 10% discount.

When Mi Qing left with satisfaction, she found that many guests were waiting for seats.

To be honest, the business here is very good. During her meal, there was no one at the beginning. After that, she couldn’t see an empty space. All the guests were gone. The waiters cleaned up and took a new table. .

At the entrance of the store, there are also doll machines that are afraid of the guests waiting for boring, and everyone is playing in front of each. The most fearful thing to eat is to wait too long. These guests are willing to wait outside, and they definitely like the taste of this house.

Mi Qing passed by three high school girls and did not intend to hear their chat.

"I heard that Xiao Bo came here today, this time I have to turn his cards!"