Chapter 2

Monday

-Finneas's POV-

I wake up to Billie's loud alarm that she never wakes up to. I get out of bed, and leave my room. I go to Billie's room and slowly open the door. I walk over to her bed, sit down, and turn off her alarm.

"Billie sweetheart, it's time to wake up, you have school" i say, rubbing her back, and after a few minutes, she started waking up. "Mmm, 5 more minutes" Billie mumbles, as she rolls over, pulling the covers over her. "Billie you need to get up, I'll make you your favorite (vegan) chocolate chip pancakes" i say, seeing a small smile on her face.

"I'm going to leave, please get up and get ready, and please turn in the missing work, I did them for you so please turn them in" i say, getting up, and I leave Billie's in, closing the door. I walk down the hall and to the kitchen. I start making the vegan chocolate chip pancakes, making sure to put like smiley faces because Billie loves that.

I made Billie 2 pancakes, hoping she will be able to eat at least half of it. I fill a sippy cup with apple juice, screw the cap on, and then I leave the kitchen. I put the plate and sippy cup on the dinning table and I cut up Billie's pancake. "Billie, are you up and ready" I say, walking to her room and knocking on the door. "What Finneas" i hear Billie say, followed by the sounds of pins clashing together.

The door opens and Billie slowly walks to the dining area. Her silver hair was messily brushed, her shoes were untied but she at least changed her clothes. "Billie tie your shoes" i say, walking over to her. "You do it, I'm tired" Billie says, grabbing her fork, and starting to eat. "No, tie your shoes" i say, grabbing her backpack and opening.

"Billie where is the homework I did for you" I ask, only getting a shrug from Billie. "Probably on the floor" Billie says, taking a sip from her sippy cup. I go to her room, and I saw all of the work spread on floor. I pick it all up and then walk out of Billie room.

I go back to the dining area, Billie was gone, half of her food was done, and her sippy cup was gone. I put the work into Billie's bag and then I zip her bag up. I walk to the living room to see Billie drinking from her sippy cup, snuggling pepper, while watching the office.

"Come on Billie your going to be late and I don't want to to get another detention" i say, Turing off the tv, and picking Billie up. "Put me down" Billie says, trying to get out of my grip.

"We have to go, I have your phone, and your bag, so we are going" i say, grabbing the car keys, and leaving the house. I put Billie in the back, putting her backpack on the floor, and im giving her, her phone. I buckle her seatbelt, and then close the door. I get in the drivers seat and start driving.

-Billie's POV-

Finneas was driving me to school and frankly I didn't want to go to school. I only have one friend and that's because people think I'm weird. "Ok billie we're here, give me your sippy cup, have a good day, call me if anything happens" finneas says, so I pass him my sippy cup, grab my bag, and leave the car. I walk into school and for the first time I was early.

I saw Zoe waiting for me by the library, so I run over to her. "There's my favorite junior" Zoe says, hugging me. "Did you get shorter" Zoe teases, patting my head. "No, stop I'm not short" i say, holding back my whines. "Oh I'm just joking, your Hair is a mess tho, here, Tie it up" Zoe says, passing me a hair tie.