Chapter 16

Tuesday

-Maggie's POV-

I knock on Billie's door, making sure if she's up. I didn't get a response back so open her door a Little and I see the cutest thing.

Billie was cuddled in Zoe's chest, a pasi in her mouth, and pepper was at their feet, sleeping. I walk over and rub Billie's back.

"Billie, it's time to wake up sweetheart, you have school" i say and Billie wakes up and whines, putting the pasi back in her mouth. Oh very tiny Billie.

I kiss Billie's head and she whines and reaches for me. "Oh hi hunny" I say, pickling her up, and cradling her in my arms.

I leave the room quietly, going outside, so we can have some fresh air. I grab Billie's favorite blanket out of the dryer and she squeals and cuddles into me.

"Yea, is it your favorite blanket hunny, oh yes it isss" i say, smiling, as i drape the blanket over her. She looks at me smiling, her little smile looked so cute.

Patrick walks out and smiles. "Do we have a really tiny Billie today" he asks, siting down next to me. "Yup and look at her, that smile, she has her favorite blanket" i say smiling, and Patrick rubs Billie's back.

-Billie's POV-

I look up at dad, smiling, as he rubbed my back. I reach for him and mom passes me to him. "Hi sweetheart" he says, kissing my head.

I suck my pasi as I cuddle into him and he smiles and hums a song. Mom goes back inside and dad gets up and we go inside.

"Good morning Mr. O'Connell, hi Billie" Zoe says, yawning. "Good morning Zoe, are you going to school today or staying with billie" dad says, moving me to his hip.

"I'll stay with Billie" Zoe says making me squeal and reach for her. She takes me and kisses my head and I giggle.

(Time Skip: middle of the day)

Mom, dad, and finneas are out of the house and me and Zoe are watching my favorite show on her phone. "Little love do you want something to eat" Zoe says, about to get up.

I whine and cuddle in her more, wanting suckies. I tug her shirt, whining loud. "Ok baby ok" she says, taking off her shirt and bra.

"Do you want your shirt off love, have some skin to skin" Zoe says, pulling me closer to her. I nod my head and she takes off my shirt and I didn't have a bra on.

Zoe rubs her nipple on my lips, so I latch on and start sucking, relaxing in her arms. She puts a blanket over us, making me smile and she rubs my back.

Mama is so warm and she gives the best cuddles.

I hold her boob as I keep suckling and for the rest of the day, we cuddled lots and I had lots of suckies.

Leave ideas here>

Bye loves 🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
500 words