Chapter 26

(Friday)

(TW: SA)

-Zoe's POV-

"ZOE GET YOUR ASS UP, YOUR SO FUCKING LAZY, ITS ALREADY NOON" my dad yells as he shakes me violently. "OK OK FUCKING HELL, IM UP, NOW LEAVE" I yell back, already pissed off. My dad leaves my room and I get out of bed, yawning and stretching.

I go into my bathroom, wash my face, brush my teeth, and then I get changed into some Christmas pants and an oversized t-shirt.

"ZOE GET DOWN HERE, YOUR STUIPD LITTLE GIRLFRIEND IS HERE" my dad yells from downstairs. I put my socks and shoes on, grab my wallet, phone, backpack, and I leave my room.

I go downstairs, ignoring the fact that my mom and dad are arguing, and I leave, grabbing my hoodie, making sure to close the door quietly.

"Hi baby, hey Maggie" I say, getting into Maggie's van and billie smiles. "Hi, i missed you" billie says, kissing my cheek.

"Oh I missed you too" I say, gently holding her head in my hands as I kiss her nose and forehead. Billie giggles and blushes, as she moves back into her seat.

I hold Billie's hand as Maggie drives back to their house, as I was having thanksgiving at their house. After a bit, we get to their house, and Maggie parks.

I get out of the van, keeping the door open so Billie can get out and I walk into the house, smiling, as I dab up finneas.

Finneas smiles as Billie runs over to me and she hugs me. I hug back, kissing the smaller teens head, and rubbing her back.

"Ok, so today is going to be a busy day, you mother will be cooking, i will be working in the backyard, getting it set up for our dinner, and for you three, you can either help me or Maggie"

I nod, as they all split up and billie drags me into the backyard. This is going to be a long day.

(Time Skip: night time, after dinner)

"Why can't you stay over, don't leave meeee" Billie says, whining, as she hugs me tighter. "I'm sorry baby, but my parents are mad at me because I'm never home, but I promise, I will come back tomorrow"

Me and Billie kiss and I leave. I get into my moms car, and she starts driving home.

Once we get home, I get out, go into the house, and I go straight up to my room. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DRINKING" I hear my mom yell, but I could careless, I just want to go to bed. That's it.

I take off my shoes and socks, put my phone on charge, turn off my light, and then I get in bed. I close my eyes, as I fall asleep.

(Time Skip: middle of the night)

I wake up to see my dad on top of me, playing with my hair. "DAD WHAT THE FUCK" I scream, trying to move away, but he grabs me and forces me down.

"Sh sh shhh your mother doesn't have to know" he said, as he takes off his shirts and boxers. I look down only to see that I was naked.

"GET OFF OF ME" I say, doing everything I could to get out of my dads grip. He started touching me down there and that's when I had enough.

After 15 minutes of my dad touching me, I finally got out of this grip and off the bed. "you- YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING" my dad yelled, as he got up, and got in my face.

"YOUR FUCKED UP, I FUCKING HATE YOU" I say, as I shove my dad out of my room, slam the door closed, and lock it.

I fucking hate this family. I take a shower, change my bed sheets, and get in bed. I'm moving in with Billie, I can't do this shit anymore.

I turn on my music, and fall asleep, holding the teddy Billie gave me tightly in my arms.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
680 words