Chapter 18

Thursday

(TW- SH/ Self Harm, intrusive thoughts & suicide)

-Billie's POV-

I giggle loud as Zoe tickles my tummy, as she was trying to change me. "Your so silly" Zoe says, smiling, and putting my skirt on.

"Zoe can I ask you something" I say, a little nervous, as I pick at my fingers. "Of course b, you can ask me anything" Zoe says, holding my hands so I don't pick at them.

I look in Zoe's eyes, smiling, as I prepare myself. "So um, I've really liked you for a while and was wondering if um you wanted to be my girlfriend" I say, going quiet near the end.

"Yes yes, a million times yes" Zoe says, as I get up and hug her tight. "Look at me bunny" Zoe says making me blush but look up at her.

She smiles and holds my face in her hands. "Can I kiss you" she asks and I nod my head yes. I close my eyes as her lips attach to mine, my body relaxing from her lips.

Her lips dancing on mine, as she pulls me closer to her by my waist, giving me butterflies in my stomach. She pulls away and my face red.

"Ok pretty girl, now let's get going, we don't want to be late" Zoe says, grabbing her bag and I grab mine. Finneas drives us to school and we walk over to Drew.

I was holding Zoe's hand, as we walk over to Drew, and Drew smiles. "Hey, how are y'all" Drew says, smiling at us.

"We're good, but we have some exciting news for you" Zoe says, looking at me, and I smile and lean into her. "Really!? what is it?!" Drew says smiling.

"I asked Zoe if she would be my girlfriend and she said yes" I say and Drew squeals and smiles. "Ahh I'm so happy for y'all" she says, making me and Zoe laugh and smile.

We head to class and today was another free day since the freshman and sophomores still have testing so that's good.

Zoe pulls me into her lap and holds me close. "Your so beautiful babe" Zoe says, kissing my cheeks, nose, forehead, and head.

"Do you want to sit in the corner like yesterday" Zoe asks, making me nod my head and squeal a little. We go Into the corner and Zoe drapes a blanket over me.

I holds Zoe's shirt, smiling, as she rubs my back. "Your such a cutie" Zoe says, making me blush and hide my face in her chest.

"You can be little baby, I know you want to" Zoe says, making me smile and cuddle in her more. I stare at Zoe as I start slipping and Zoe giggles and kisses my nose.

-Zoe's POV-

Billie giggles as I kiss her nose making me laugh and smile. I rub her back and she cuddles into me and draws little shapes on my chest.

I hold her close, smiling, knowing she's mine now. I can't believe I can her my girlfriend now, I love her so much, and would do anything for her.

I go on my phone, scroll through Instagram as Billie kept herself entertained. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Billie.

(Time Skip: school is done and they are at Billie's house)

-Billie's POV-

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I say to Zoe as I get up, going into the bathroom, and locking the door.

I break down crying, grabbing my blade, as I roll my sleeves and shorts up. I hold the blade firm in my hand as I cut lines with it on my arms and thighs.

My intrusive thoughts getting louder and louder as blood from my arms drip on the floor.

Kill yourself. Just do it. Your fucking worthless. Zoe hates you. Your family hates you. You deserved what that man and Brandon did to you. YOUR NOTHING. JUST DO IT. KILL YOURSELF. YOUR WORTHLESS.

I let out a scream as i cut deep cuts in my thighs and arms. My ears start ringing, my arms and thighs bleeding heavily, banging at the door, as everything goes black.

To be continued...