Chapter 10

(TW: SH/Self Harm)

Tuesday

-Zoe's POV-

"Billie you need to get dressed, we have school" i say to the smaller teen who was only in her bra and underwear, whining because she didn't want to put clothes on.

"No i want to go back to sleep" Billie says, walking towards her bed, but I pick her up and lay her down on the floor. I sit down, my legs on either side of her, and I slid her shirt and then her hoodie on.

"Get off meee" Billie says, groaning, as I slid a skirt on her and then I Stand up. I pick her back up and she whines, nuzzling her head into my chest.

"Breakfast is ready" I hear finneas say from the kitchen, so I walk out of Billie's room and walk to the dining area. I sit billie down and then I sit down next to her.

(Time Skip to when they are at school)

-Billie's POV-

Me and Zoe walk into school, holding hands, and we walk over to Drew. I hold onto Zoe's hand tighter and chew on the string of my hoodie. "Hey loser" Drew says to Zoe, as they fist bump. "Hey bil" Drew says, patting my head.

I just wanted to be home. I don't wanna be here. I whine, moving closer to Zoe and laying my head on her arm. I don't wanna be bullied again. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Zoe saying my name softly.

"Billie, Billie, are you ok" Zoe nudging my arm a little. "Huh, y-yea I'm f-fine" I say, holding her arm a bit tighter.

"Fucking dork" i heard someone say, bumming into me. "Hey leave her alone you fucker, mess with her again and I'm going to fucking beat your ass" Zoe says, wrapping her arm around me protectively.

-Zoe's POV-

"Go fuck your self bitch" I say, as Jordan walks away. I could tell Billie was going to slip because she was holding on to my shirt with a tight grip.

"We should start heading to class" Drew says, so I nod my head in agreement and we start walking to class. Billie held my arm tightly the entire time we walked and once we got to class, we sit down and Billie whines for my hoodie. "Give me a minute baby" I whisper to Billie, making her pout but she stops whining. "Baby you have your own hoodie" I say softy, not wanting billie to have a fit.

"Bu I wan yous mama pease" Billie whispers, pouting more, giving me puppy eyes. God who can say no to those eyes! I take off my hoodie, giving it to Billie, and she squeals and cuddles into it making me smile.

Ms.johns starts talking about the experiment we are doing, and after she was done talking, we got started. "Billie baby do you want mama to put your hair up" I whisper to Billie, and she nods. I put her hair up in a bun and then we start the experiment.

After we were done, I wrote down the data on my paper and Billie's paper because she was asleep.

(Time skip lunch)

-Billie's POV-

"Where is it" i say to myself, looking for my blade while crying. Today has been a shit day and I feel so fucking numb. Once I finally found my blade I roll up the sleeves and start cutting.

I make about 20 different lines on both my arms and then I clean off the blade and my arms. I roll my sleeves down and then I get up, leave the bathroom, and go to the practice room where Zoe was. I close the door and Zoe looks at me with a frown.

"What's wrong b, it looks like you were crying" Zoe says as I sit on her lap and she wraps her arms around me. "N-nothing I-it's fine" i say cuddling into her, her warmth making me slip. "M-mama" I say, trying to lift her shirt up.

"Give me a minute baby, let mama eat some of her food" Zoe says, starting to eat, and I whine. After a minute Zoe lifts her shirt up, takes off her bra, and cradles me in her arms.

"Suckies pease" I say whining. Zoe rubs her nipple on my lips, making me latch on and start sucking. I hold her boob, smiling as Zoe is smiling down at me. After a bit, the bell rings making me whine and hold Zoe's boob tighter.

"Hey hey it's ok, we don't have to go to class, I texted finneas to Come get us" Zoe says making me smile and i keep sucking her nipple.

(Time Skip bed time)
"Billie when did you do this" Zoe says, crying a bit, as she was cleaning my cuts. I was crying, not wanting to tell her and all I kept doing was trying to kick her away.

"STOP ITTTTT LET ME GO I WAN MILKY AN GO SWEEP" I scream, kicking my legs. Zoe was done cleaning them, Finneas comes in, gives Zoe the bottle, and then leaves.

Zoe lays down with me and puts the bottle in my mouth. I start drinking the bottle and after a bit I fall asleep cuddled in Zoe, smiling in my sleep.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GALS AND GAYS!! I know I haven't updated in a bit so here's an update. I'm Turing 15 in 10 FUCKING DAYS LIKE HOW TF. But anyways yk the deal, stay fruity 🏳️‍🌈bye loves🏳️‍🌈