Chapter 15

(Skip the weekend)

Monday

-Billie's POV-

I wave bye to Finneas as I walk into school, holding Zoe's hand tight. She stayed at our house the whole weekend which was nice.

We walk into school and Drew runs over and hugs both of us. "I heard what happened, I'm so Glad your ok now and he's in jail" Drew says smiling at me and Zoe.

Everyone was looking at me and a few people came up to me saying that I'm so strong and a few people saying that I deserved what Brandon did to me which made me feel horrible.

We walk to class and sit down. Today is going to be a long one. "Billie hunny are you ok" I hear the teacher say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, yea, yea I'm fine sorry" I say and the teacher goes back to talking and Zoe starts rubbing my back.

I lay my head on her shoulder and she wraps her arm around me. "Today will be a free day and we are staying in this a class and when the bell rings, go to your last period, we have sophomore and freshman testing" the teacher says and I get up and sit in the corner of the class.

Zoe comes over, a blanket in her hand and my headphones in the other. "Hey b, you wanna cuddle" she says and I move and pat the ground.

She sits down and I crawl into her lap. She puts the blanket over me while I connect my headphones to my phone.

I put my headphones on and cuddle Into Zoe, relaxing into her. I want to slip. Should I slip?

"Mama" I whisper and Zoe looks at me, smiling softly. "Yes cutie" she says, making me blush. I tug her shirt, whines sipping out.

-Zoe's POV-

Billie whines as she tugs my shirt. I look around making sure no one is looking and everyone were just on their phones.

I pull my shirt up, take one of my boobs out of my bra, and rub my nipple on Billie's lips. She latches on and starts sucking and holds my boob.

I rub her back as I admire her facial features. Her eyes were closed, her nose red, and her plump lips wrapped around my nipple.

Not even ten minutes later, Her body relaxed in my arms, her hands now resting on my stomach, and her legs up to her chest. I move her silver hair out of her face, and she stops sucking.

She fell asleep. Little cutie.

I fix my bra and pull my shirt down. I move her so her head is resting on my shoulder and I fall asleep holding her protectively in my arms.

(Time Skip: at Billie's house)

I was laying in Billie's bed, scratching her scalp, as she slept. She has been sleeping for almost the whole day.

Finneas walks in and smiles seeing Billie sleeping. "How was school" he says, sitting down on the bed and rubs Billie's back. 

"It was ok, Billie slept like the entire time, but we didn't have to do anything today so I let her sleep" i say and he smiles.

"That's good, she didn't sleep at all last night, she laid in my bed and played around with some melodies I put together" he says, smiling.

Finneas kisses Billie's head and leaves the room. I rub Billie's back and she moves in her sleep. "Shhh shhh it's ok love" I say, carefully moving her onto me, and she stops moving.

I smile and kiss his head. For the rest of the day, she mostly slept or cuddled with me.

Leave ideas >

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
620 words