Chapter 24

(Wednesday)

-Billie's POV-

I wake up cuddled up on Zoe, her arms loosely wrapped around me. I carefully get out of her arms, getting out of bed.

We don't have school for a while since what happened yesterday. I still can't believe that happened.

I grab mr. Fluffy, walk out of my room, and into Finneas's room. I just want to be with Finneas right now. No one else. Just finneas and me.

-Finneas's POV-

I wake up to someone shaking me. I groan, opening my eyes, to see Billie. "What's up Billie, what's going on" i say, rubbing my eyes.

Billie didn't say a word, she just got in my bed and cuddled into me. I rub her back and after a few minutes she fell asleep.

I carefully grab my phone, not wanting to wake Billie up and I check my socials. Billie's whines and moves in her sleep, burying her head into my chest.

"Shhh it's ok hunny" I say, holding Billie tighter. I close my eyes trying to drift off to sleep but it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I groan, wanting to sleep. "Come in" i say, the door opening and mom walks in. "Hey what's up" I say, putting my phone down.

"I just came In here to check on you, what's Billie doing in your bed" mom asks, putting a blanket over us. "Well she just walked in, got in bed, and fell asleep" i say, yawning, as mom kisses my head and Billie's head. Mom leaves my room and I drift off to sleep.

(Time Skip: early morning)

I wake up to Billie crying and shaking me. "Hey hey what's wrong billie" I say, holding her close, and rubbing her back.

"Scawy, gun shots, wed, wots wed" she says, breaking down more, making me frown, knowing she had a nightmare about what happened yesterday. 

"It's ok hunny, your safe I promise" I say, kissing her head, as I grab her pasi and gently put it in her mouth.

She looks up at me, her eyes softening as she realized she was safe, and she cuddles into my chest.
I feel so bad.

Billie whines and holds my shirt tightly. "Milky" she says, so I get up and leave my room, still holding Billie. I go to the kitchen, grabbing one of her bottle, and I fill it up with oat milk.

I warm it up, and then go back to my room. I lay down, Billie cuddled In me, holding my shirt tightly. I rub the tip of the bottle on her lip and she latches on, starting to drink the milk.

"There you go hunny, your safe, I'm here" I say, kissing her head, as I watched her eyes start closing. After a bit, Billie was asleep, with a binky in her mouth as she was done with her bottle.

I lay there, holding her close, as I couldn't fall back asleep.

(Time Skip: Morning)

"Billie come here, I made you pancakes" i say, as I'm cutting her pancakes into bite size pieces. Billie walks over, sits down, and lays her head on the table.