Chapter 13

(TW: SA/ Sexual Assault)

Part 2 from last chapter

Thursday

-Billie's POV-

It was 10 pm, I was still laying on Brandon's bed, naked and cold. Brandon tied me down to the bed so i couldn't leave. He was touching, slapping, bitting, and pinching my body.

I was still crying super hard, as he was hurting me. My entire body was red, down there was bleeding, my body was bleeding and I was hurting like hell.

The door bell rings, making Brandon get up.
"I'll be back slut" he says slapping my face making me cry harder.

He leaves the room to answer the door and closes the door.

I just wanna be in Zoe's arms again.

-Zoe's POV-

I rang Brandon's door bell, waiting impatiently for Him to answer the door. I hear foot steps and the the door opens.

"Where the fuck is she" i say and Brandon looks at me clueless. Fucking dumbass. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE" I yell, tears in my eyes as Brandon just stands there, smiling.

I hear someone yelling and screaming for help. That voice. It sound familiar. BILLIE! I push Brandon out of the way and I run towards the room the yelling is coming from.

I open the door and I see Billie, her body red and bleeding, she was crying hysterically, and tied up to the bed.

I run over and Billie starts trying to get her hands free. I untie her, pick her up, and she holds onto me tightly. Brandon walks in, making Billie cry more, and hide her face in my neck.

"What the fuck did you do to her" i say, wrapping my arms around billie protectively. Billie was still crying and she was shaking like crazy.

"I just had some fun with her, and look at her, she loved it" Brandon says, smirking. Billie's small body started shaking more, as she started to have a panic attack.

"Don't ever fucking talk to me again, you are a fucking lunatic, you need to get help, you deserve to be in jail" i say to Brandon, picking up Billie's clothes, and walking out of the room.

I leave his house and get into my car, Billie in my lap. "It's ok bunny, I'm here now, he can't hurt you" i say to Billie as i take out a first aid kit and cover all of what seemed to be bite marks.

Billie was still shaking violently, making me frown. I hold her close and I start getting her dressed.

"N-no I don't want this, h-he t-touched them" Billie says, pushing her clothes away. I sigh, reaching back to grab some spare clothes that I keep for Billie.

I get her dressed and then I put her into the passenger seat. "No no I want to stay with you" Billie says trying to climb over to sit in my lap. I give her my hand and she stays in her seat.

(Time Skip: bed time)

Billie snuggles into me as she holds her bottle. I had told finneas and her parents what had happened and they are going to go to court about it.

"Mama nu weave me pease" Billie mumbles behind her bottle as she drinks her bottle. "I'm not leaving you bunny, I'm here to stay, I promise" i say, holding Billie close as she falls asleep.

I hold her close as she sleeps, kissing her head. "Mama loves you so much baby girl" I whisper to Billie as I fall asleep.

Leave y'all's ideas here>

Bye loves 🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈

600 words