Chapter 47

(From last chapter; A week later)

-Billie's POV-

I wake up to the stupid feeding machine in my room going off because there was nothing in it. My door opens and it was a nurse with a cart that had a bag filled with the formula that goes through my tube.

I move a bit, getting comfortable, when there was a knock at the door. I grab my teddy bear and I hear the door open. "Hi baby" I hear Zoe say and I smile. "Zoe" I say, opening my eyes, smiling as I see Zoe's beautiful face.

I see her start to tear up and I frown. "Don't cry" i say, and zoe wipes her face as the nurse leaves. "I'm ok love, I'm just so happy your safe, I just wish I was there to save you" she says, moving her chair closer and then she fixes my hair.

"I'm just happy your safe now" she says, taking my hand into hers and gently kissing it. "Cuddle" i say, trying to pull her closer. "I can't baby but once your better and healed, we can cuddle all you want" she says, gently placing her hand on my face and rubbing my cheek with her thumb.

"Where family" i say, trying to sit up but It hurt to move my torso. "Their at home, they will be here in a bit, your mom and dad had to get some stuff for you" she says, starting to play with my hair.

There was a knock on the door and I look over and I see finneas and Claudia walk in. I could see Claudia was visibly tired and concerned. "Hi Billie" she says, taking my hand into hers.

I started to feel more comfortable and I felt myself regressing. "Funnes owie" i say, tearing up as I reach for him. "Oh hunny" finneas says frowning.

I see him push something on my bed and after a minute a nurse comes in. "What's wrong" she says looking at me. "I think she needs some medication, she's in pain" finneas says, rubbing my arm.

"I'm sorry but we can not give her any medicine right now, she was just given some and we have specific times that we give her pain medication, im sorry" the nurse says and I start crying from the pain because it was getting worse.

"She needs it, she's in a lot of pain" Claudia chimes in, starting to run her thumb on my hand. "I'll see what I can do" the nurse says leaving and I look at Zoe, who is now frowning.

"It's ok baby" Zoe says, leaning over to kiss my cheek and then she wipes my tears. I wanna go home.

(Time Skip: the next day)

"Hey hey, it's time to get up and walk around" my doctor says, holding a walker as he lowers my bed railings. He detaches my feeding tube and my iv from the main line and then Dad comes over, puts my arm around him, and the doctor does the same on the other side.

I get my feet to the ground and with their help, I stand up. They slowly walk me over to the walker and I slowly move my arms and hold onto the grip of the walker.

I slowly make my way out of my room with the help of my dad and the doctor. "Ok we are going to walk down the hall and back" the doctor says, giving me comforting smile.

"Ok Patrick I'm going to have you keep your hand on her back, just so she doesn't fall back and Billie try to keep your regular posture" the doctor says, as dad puts his hand on my back and I start walking, taking small steps.

I wince in pain stumbling a bit as my torso really hurt. "It's ok, you got it" dad says, planting a small kiss on my head. I smile and keep walking, trying my best to keep my normal posture.

Once I got to the end of the hall, I was walking ok, still in pain and going realllly slow but walking. "Ok wonderful, now let walk back slowly and get you back to your room, you lead the way" the doctor says, as dad removes his hand from my back and I start slowly walking.

"Hey billie" I hear a familiar voice say so I look up from the ground and see finneas. I smile seeing him back and I keep walking. "You got this b" he says, giving me a thumbs up.

After what felt like an eternity of waking, I get back to my room and I slowly sit down in my bed. "Great job Billie, I'm going to let you rest for now, you are making great progress" the doctor says, leaving the room and finneas kissing my head. "I'm so proud of you" dad says, kissing my head aswell.

I move a bit so my blankets are over me and I grab my phone. There were tons of messages and missed calls. I go on instagram and I had thousands of notifications of people commenting, hoping I'm ok and how much they loved me. Wow!

"Hey I brought you something" Finneas says, pulling out a new pair of shoes. "Whoa" i say, as I open the box and it was the shoes I've been wanting for so long.

I tear up, knowing how expensive these are and just in awe that finneas got them for me. "T-thank you" I say, sniffling and finneas chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Stay" i say, grabbing his wrist.

"I am Billie, let me just pull up a chair" he says, moving a chair so he's closer to me and he holds onto my hand. I close my eyes, starting to get tired, and I feel a familiar silicone top on my lips. My pasi!

I open my mouth, taking the nib of my pasi into my mouth, smiling as I cuddle into my blanket. "Take a nap hunny, I'll be here when you wake up" Finneas says, as I fall asleep, smiling.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
1032 words