Chapter 41

(Tuesday)

(TW: Brandon)

-Maggie's POV-

I look back at billie, who was cuddling Zoe, whilst sleeping. I smile, knowing billie won't have to deal with Brandon anymore.

"Maggie, can I tell you something" Zoe asks, as she starts to fidget with her fingers. "Of course Zoe" I say, looking back at her.

"Um well my parents are you know not the best, they constantly fight and my dad drinks all the time. They could careless about me, and every-time I come over, your always so nice to me and I see you as a mom, but you know me and Billie are dating but your like the mom I've always wanted"

I smile, taking in everything she said. "I'm so sorry about your parents, I know that can be hard, Billie has told me about it, and I will always be here for you zoe, your like family to us" i say, a smile appearing on Zoe's face.

"Thank you Maggie" she says, laying her head gently onto Billie's head. "No problem hun" I say, turning back and holding Patrick's free hand.

(At the jail)

-Billie's POV-

I hold on to Zoe's hand tighter as we walk into the visitation room. "I wanna go home" I whisper to dad, and he starts rubbing my back.

"Hello Billie" Brandon says, his voice making my head shoot up. "It's ok baby" Zoe whispers, rubbing my knuckles with her thumb.

I sit down in the chair across from him, starting to pick at the sides of my thumbs, as a way of calming myself down.

"How has life been" i say, barely over a whisper, as tears form in my eyes. "It's ok, but it would be better if I had you" he says, as his shadow gets closer.

"HEY NO TOUCHING" an officer yells, and I flinch. "Sorry" Brandon says, moving back to his seat slowly. I look back at mom, and she gives me a reassuring smile.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, the air thick, and tears now running down my face. "Ok visitation time is over" the officer says, as Brandon and I stand up.

"I will find a way out of here, and when I do, you will truly be mine, and this time, no one will find you" Brandon whispers as the Officer cuffed him.

I watch as the office walks him out, the door shutting behind them, as I look zoe and my parents. I break down, crying into my hands, and i feel myself get lifted up into Zoe's arms.

"Shhh it's ok baby" she says, as we walk out, and start heading to the car. I cry on her shoulder, my arms wrapped tightly around her, as i smell her perfume.

I hear the car door open, whining as I don't want to let go. "I need to put you in the car love" Zoe says, gently unraveling my arms from her and placing me into the car.

She shuts the door and I start crying again. "Hun Zoe is not leaving" mom says, as the other car door opens, and Zoe gets in.

I move over to Zoe, trying to get in her lap, but she gently moved me away, making me cry more. "Baby it's ok" Zoe says, putting her seatbelt on, pulling me close to her, as I stop crying.

She puts her hoodie on me, buckles me in, and I cuddle into her. "Your ok baby, we're going home now" she says, running her fingers through my hair.

My eyes start to get heavy and I feel the familiar silicone tip on my lips. "Pasi" i whisper, earning a 'mhm' from Zoe.

I put the pasi in my mouth, smiling, as I cuddle into Zoe more. "Go to sleep my love, I'm not going anywhere" she says, as she starts to rub my back, and I fall asleep.

(At home)

-Zoe's POV-

"Billie it's ok, it was just a dream, he's not here, he can't get you" i say, rubbing Billie's back as she cries. I sigh, swaying Billie, who was not calming down.

"M-ma-mama M-MAMA" Billie cries out, holding onto me tighter. "Shhh it's ok my love" I say, sitting down on her bed.

I move her so she can see me. "Look at me baby, look at mama" I say, as billie struggles to calm down. I lay down, placing Billie on-top of me.

"Follow my breathing baby" i say, breathing slowly, while rubbing her back. 10 minutes later, billie has calmed down and is playing with my hair.

"Your ok my love, mamas got you" i whisper, as I wipe her tears away, her nose and cheeks bright red, which is so darn cute.

I smile, closing my eyes, and I hold Billie close. "Baby" Billie says, looking me in the eyes. "Yes love" I say, a little surprised by how fast she came out of headspace.

"I love you so much and thank you for everything" she says, smiling while looking at my lips. "Go ahead babe" I say, as my eyes close and our lips connect.

She pulls away after a minute, and my eyes open, as my face grows red. "Your so pretty" billie says, giggling, as she gets up and goes through my duffel bag.

"What are you looking for" I say, getting up, as Billie takes out one of my jackets and walks out of the room. "Let's go for a drive" she says, smiling as she puts her shoes on.

"Alright" I say, putting my shoes on, and then grabbing my Keys and wallet. We go out to my car, get in, and I start driving.

The sun starts setting, making me smile, as I drive towards the beach. Since Billie lives close to the beach, we will be able to watch the sunset on the pier.

We get the beach, park, and I get out of the car. I walk around the car to Billie, who had a huge smile on her face.

I take her hand, walking to the end of the pier. "It's so beautiful" Billie says, smiling, as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Not as pretty as you" I say, looking at her, as she blushes. I chuckle, kissing her cheek and looking back at the sunset.

I'm so happy I met Billie. She is the love of my life. I smile, moving Billie so her back to me, and I wrap my arms around her.

(An hour later, at home)

"Baby thank you so much for being here for me" Billie says, as she pulls the covers over herself, smiling.

"Ofc my love, I will always be her for you" i say, kissing her forehead and holding her close. I start to fall asleep, and I hear Billie's soft snores. "Good night baby" i say, smiling, as I fall asleep.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
1160 words