Chapter 9

Monday

-Drew's POV-

I was standing with Zoe, waiting for one of her friends to get here. "Zoe are you sure she's even going to show up" i say, getting impatient. "I know she's coming, she texted me she's on her way" Zoe says, looking at her phone.

"Zoe" a smaller teen calls out, her arms open. "Well hello to my favorite junior" Zoe says, crouching down, and the smaller teen runs into Zoe's embrace. "I want you to meet my friend, Drew" Zoe says, pulling away from their hug.

"Drew this is billie" Zoe says to me, then looks down at Billie who was clinging onto her arm. "Hello, I'm Drew, it's nice to meet you" I say, giving Billie a smile. She smiles back and hides her face in Zoe's hand. Zoe bends down, whispering something to Billie. "Hi" Billie says quietly, practically mumbling.

The bell rings, making me and Billie panic a bit, but of course Zoe had a pass. She keeps fucking taking them from the teachers desk. Billie grabs Zoe's hand as we started waking to class. We all had our classes together, so we all got to talk and walk. As we walked to class, Billie was quiet, staying cling to Zoe's side. Once we got to class, Zoe showed ms. Johns the pass and then we sat down.

Billie tugged at Zoe's hoodie, a small frown on her lips. "I'll give you my hoodie in a minute b" Zoe says, taking out hers and Billie's notebooks.

I take out mine and watch as Zoe takes off her hoodie, and gives it to the small teen who was whining. Billie puts it on, smiling, and giggling a Little. "Ok these are the notes, and they will be on page 104" ms. John says, starting to walk around.

I start copying down the notes, looking over at Zoe who was doing the same. Ms. John walks over to our table, and gives Billie a copy of the notes. "Your mom set you up a 504, so go ahead and glue this into your note book" ms. John says to Billie, smiles, then walks back to her desk. Zoe glues the paper into Billie's notebook, as billie laid her head on Zoe's shoulder.

After 45 minutes, the bell rings, and everyone starts leaving. We leave, Billie is again, gripping onto Zoe's arm. We get to algebra, sit down, and I sighed seeing that we had a test. "Did you study" I ask Zoe, while looking through the study guide. "Drew you know I don't study, that shits boring, Kevin give me the fucking takis" Zoe says, getting up from her seat.

I look over at Billie, her knees up to her chest, staring at Zoe with fear in her eyes. "Hey billie, you ok" I ask, touching her arm softly, but she flinched and whimpered making me move back. "I had to give him my fucking chocolate for the takis, but that shit was about to expire, and this is a family sized" Zoe says, sitting down and putting the takis in her bag.

"Hey Zoe, is there something wrong with Billie, she looked scared when you got up" i say, whispering so Billie doesn't hear. Zoe's smile faded as she looked over at Billie, who was now silently crying into her knees. "I- uh, there's nothing wrong" Zoe says, Turing over to Billie. Weird.

-Zoe's POV-

I turn over to Billie, my heart breaking, watching as her shoulders shook, her hands trembling. "Hey hey, what's wrong baby, what's wrong" i say, whispering so that no one heard. "D-dew gunna h-hwut me, no wan get hwut"Billie mumbled, making me panic a bit, seeing that she regressed.

"She's not going to hurt you bil, she's my friend, I promise, now can you be a big girl for me, please" i say, hoping she will agree, but all She did was shake her head no, and burry her head into her knees more. "Billie please, you can be little at lunch, but right now I need you to be a big girl because we have a test" I say, rubbing Billie's back. The bell rings, startling Billie a bit.

"Ok, I hope y'all studied, today we have a test, now I want y'all to have enough time to do the test, so I'm going to pass them out, and once you get it, you can start" mr. Harold says, making Billie look up at me, her tear stained cheeks, and red nose. "No wan do test mama" Billie mumbles out, starting to panic. "Shh, it's ok baby, your going to do good, now can you be a big girl for me" i say, holding her hand.

"Mhm" Billie hums, letting out a sigh as mr. Harold puts a test on her desk. I start my test, it was easy so I didn't really have any trouble. Billie On the other hand, was struggling. I wanted her to pass and she knows all the ways on how to cheat so I made sure to look over at my answers 3 times.

I turned in mine and then Billie turned in hers. I knew she wanted to regress, but she had to wait two more periods. Billie sat back down, and looks at me with her big blue eyes. "What's wrong" I ask, whispering. "Nufing" Billie mumbled, bringing her knees up to her chest and nuzzling her head into her knees. Today is going to be rough.

(Time Skip to lunch)
"Come on b, you didn't want me to carry you, so your just Going to have to walk" I say to Billie, who was whining as we walked to one of the soundproof rooms near the choir room.

"Mama up pease" Billie says, starting to cry, while holding her arms out. I sigh, picking Billie up, and she holds onto my shirt. I walk into one of the rooms and close the door. I lock it, and sit down on the bungee chair. "Mama" Billie says, tugging at my shirt.

I move her hands, making her whine. "Give me One minute baby" I say, hoping Billie can wait for a minute. "Mama" Billie says, starting to get fussy, and tug on my shirt harder. "Me Wan now mama" Billie says, trying to lift my shirt up.

I give in, removing her hands from my shirt, and lifting my shirt up, Making billie stop cry. I take off my bra, guiding Billie's head to my left nipple.

I rub my nipple on her lips, making her latch on, and her suckles started up. Her hands balled up into fists, as she held onto my boob. I take out my takis and start eating those, as Billie was curled up in my lap, peacefully suckling my boob.

(Time skip, night time)
Billie was crying her eyes out, kicking her legs, as I was trying to get her shorts on, so she can go to sleep. Billie was super tired and I just wanted to get her shorts on, so that once finneas gets back with her bottle, Billie is dressed and ready for bed.

"Mmm" Billie whines, crying louder. "Shhh it's ok bunny, there we go, all dressed" i say, picking the smaller teen up, as finneas walks in. "Here's her bottle, good night sweetheart" finneas says, passing me The bottle, while planting a small Kiss in Billie's forehead. "Nini funneas" Billie says, rubbing her eyes, as she calmed down.

Finneas leaves, closing the door, and I lay down on Billie's bed. I put the tip of the bottle on Billie's lips, she latches on, and her suckles started up.

Her eyes started to close as she snuggled into me, her bottle half way done. "Go to sleep bunny, I'm right here" I say, rubbing Billie's back. "Nini mama, lub you" Billie says around the nipple of the bottle, as her eyes closed completely.

"Good night baby, love you too" I say, as the smaller teen falls asleep, still drinking her bottle, and cuddled into me. I started falling asleep so I kiss Billie's head and I fall asleep.

Ideas here>

Hi precious!!

Stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1370 words