Chapter 35

(Sorry this is short)

(Wednesday)

-Billie's POV-

"Billie come on baby, it's time to go" Zoe says, opening my door and I giggle as I grab mr.Fluffy. Her eyes soften as she picks me up and I giggle.

"Is Billie ready to-"  Finneas says, smiling seeing Zoe holding me. "Well I hope she's not little on stage" Finneas says, walking out to the car and we follow him.

Zoe puts me in the car and puts the seat belt on me and then she gets in, sitting next to me, and i squeal, cuddling into her. I look at finneas and he looks back at me with small smile, then turns back around and goes back on his phone.

"Funnesssss" i say, and he looks back at me and I hold my hand out and he holds my hand. "Your ok hunny, this a long drive but you have Mr. Fluffy" he says, smiling and I stop holding his hand and I cuddle Mr.fluffy and zoe.

(Time Skip: after sound check)

"Billie, we have tour after this and we are going ti a bunch of places" mom says to me, and I just nod, as I watch YouTube. Zoe sits next to me, pulling me into her and she plays with my hair.

"I know your hurting Baby, but your fans, me, and your family, we are all here for you" Zoe whispers to me, and I relax it to her. "I love you zoe" I say, looking up at her. "I love you too bunny"

(Time Skip: at home after the concert)

I lay down I my bed, my mind racing, as music played. Why can't all my suffering just end. I curl up, a blanket over me, and I hug Mr. Fluffy tightly, as I close my eyes. I hope this tour goes smoothly.

Leave ideas>
🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
312 words