Chapter 20

(Billie is home now)
(A week later)

Saturday

-Patrick's POV-

Me and Maggie are doing a puzzle as Billie is in her room sleeping and Finneas is out with Claudia. "Come here pepper, come here girl" Maggie says, pepper walking over and sits next to Maggie.

"I'm going to go check on Billie" I say, getting up, and going to Billie's room. I open the door and Billie is up still trying to wake up.

I sit on her bed and she crawls into my lap and cuddles into me. "Hi sweetheart" I say, rubbing her back. I could tell today was going to be a hard day for her.

"Milky pease" Billie mumbles behind her pasi and I frown because we are out of oat milk. "We don't have any milk sweetheart, I'm sorry" I say and Billie's eyes water as her bottom Lip trembles.

"Oh hunny don't cry, do you want some Juice" i say, hoping she would say yes and not cry. "Wan milky" she says, starting to cry, so I hold her close, her head on my chest.

I rub her back as I try to sooth her and after a few minutes I get her calmed down and I get up still holding her and leave her room.

"Look who's up" I say, whispering slightly, and Maggie looks over and smiles. I sit back down, billie in my lap facing forward so she can watch us do the puzzle.

Billie didn't seem to into watching us do the puzzle but she didn't complain because she had us. We keep doing the puzzle, the sound of rain hitting the roof, and the distant thunder.

"Fundew scawy dada" Billie says, whimpering, as she cuddles into me more. "It's ok sweetie, the thunder can't get you" I say, rubbing her back.

Billie's phone started ringing, so I look at it, and it was Zoe. I pick it up and she said that she was coming over which is nice of her.

After 10 minutes, Zoe arrived and once Billie saw her, she jumped in her arms making me smile.

-Zoe's POV-

I hold Billie close as she holds onto my shirt tight. "I bought some oat milk since you said you were out" i say, putting the bag on the kitchen counter and I make Billie a bottle.

"Milky" Billie says, look up at me from my chest, her head cocked to the side. "Yes baby, Im making you a bottle with milk" i say, making her squeal and cuddle into me more.

I smile as I grab her bottle, put the milk in the fridge, and I walk to Billie's room. I close the door and lay down with Billie next to me.

I rub the nip of the bottle on her lips and she latches on and starts drinking it. "Such a cutie" I say, kissing her head, making her blush and hide her face in my chest.

I smile and chuckle, rubbing Billie's back as she keeps drinking her bottle. The house was a bit cold because of the rain so I cover us with a blanket.

after a few minutes, Billie was done with her bottle and was fast asleep on my chest. I carefully take the bottle out of her mouth and replace it with a pasi.

I love her so much. I'm so glad I can call her my girlfriend.

(An hour later)

I wake up to Billie moving around a bit, the sound of the rain pouring down on the roof, and feeling Billie breathing on my chest.

I yawn and rub my eyes, trying not to move a lot so I don't wake Billie up. I look at Billie, admiring her facial features and how pretty she looks.

After a bit, Billie starts waking up, little whines slipping out of her mouth as she cuddles into me more.

"Hi baby" i say, running my fingers through her hair. "Hi babe can I have kiss" she says, pushing her lips out a little. I kiss her and I feel her arms wrap around my neck.

Billie pulls away and smiles. "Can we have a shower together" Billie says, taking off her hoodie, so now she's just in a bra and pants.

I get up and pick out our clothes and we go into the bathroom. Me and Billie take off our clothes and I start the shower. Billie was staring at my body making me blush.

We get in the shower and Billie smiles and kisses my neck. "O-oh" i say, pulling Billie close by her waist. She stopped after a minute and she looks at me smiling.

"Up" Billie says, so I pick her up and she puts her head on my boobs. I smile and rub her back and i was so happy to see Billie comfortable.

(Time Skip: night)

-Billie's POV-

"Funnes help pease" I say, trying to get my pull up on, but I can't. Finneas comes in and frowns at me. "Oh sweetheart" he says, laying me on my bed and putting the pull up on me.

I whine as he picks me up and puts me on his hip. "Shh it's ok hunny, let's go have dinner" he says as we leave my room and we go to the dining table.

Finneas sits me down in a chair and mom puts my food in front of me. "Mommmmm" i say whining loud.

"Yesssss" she says, making me whine because I want to sit in her lap. I'm to little to do anything. I just want cuddles.

Mom notices that I'm really tiny, so she sits down and puts me in her lap. She feeds me a bit of food and dad gets me a bottle.

I smile, eating the food, and dad comes back and gives mom my bottle. I reach for it whining and mom moves me so I'm laying across her lap with my head in her arm.

"I know I know your about to have your bottle sweetheart" mom says, crushing up the medicine the hospital gave me and she puts it in my bottle.

She shakes it up and then rubs the tip on my lips. I latch on and start drinking the warm oat milk, as I relax in moms arms.

(Time Skip: middle of the night)

-Finneas's POV-

I wake up to the sound of crying and whimpering making me frown. She had that nightmare again.

I get out of bed and leave my room. I go into Billie's room and I see her crying, hyperventilating, while saying "top top pease top nuu pease" making me sad.

I sit down on her bed and move her into my lap. "Shh it's ok sweetheart, he's not here, he can't hurt you, your safe" i say, rubbing Billie's back.

Billie looks up at me, tear streaming down her face, her eyes red, making me frown. "Follow my breathing sweetheart, it's ok" I say, putting her head on my chest.

20 minutes later, Billie was sleeping on my chest, a pasi in her mouth, and her stuffy in her arms. I get up, still holding her, and I go to my room.

I lay down with billie next to me, still cuddled into me, and I kiss her head. "Good night sweetheart, I love you" I say kissing her head again as i fall asleep.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
1240 words