Chapter 31

(Thursday)

(TW: Panic attacks)

-Finneas's POV-

"Billie let's go" i say, grabbing my keys as Billie walks over. We leave the house and we get in my car. I start the car and drive, as Billie goes on her phone.

I look over at her, frowning a bit. "You ok b" I say, earning a nod, making me frown more. I turn right, starting to drive to Zoe's house as Zoe had went back home.

"Where are we going" Billie whispers, putting her phone down. "Zoe's house" i say, and a small smile appears on her face.

Once we got to Zoe's place, I park and get out. Billie gets out the car and follows behind me to the door. I ring the door bell and after a few minutes the door opens.

"Hey are you both here to see zoe" Zoe's mom says, the smell of alcohol radiating from her. Billie holds onto my arm tightly as we walked in, and we make our way upstairs.

Billie let's go of my arm, running into Zoe's room, and getting in her lap. "Hey baby, hey Finneas" Zoe says, wrapping her arms around billie.

"Hey" I say, sitting down on Zoe's gaming chair and I go on my phone.

-Billie's POV-

I cuddle into Zoe, smiling, as she holds me closer. "ZOE GET DOWN HERE AND DO THESE FUCKING DISHES RIGHT NOW" Zoe's dad yelled, and Zoe let's go of me.

"I'll be right back baby" Zoe says, placing me on her bed and leaving the room. "HURRY UP AND DO THE FU-" finneas turns on some music on my headphones, as I look up at him.

He gives me a comforting smile as he sits back down. I'm so glad I have finneas as a brother.

(Some time later)

I wake up in Zoe's arms, finneas gone so I guess he left, and all I could hear is Zoe's parents yelling. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH" I hear Zoe's mom yell followed by the sound of glass breaking and screaming.

I get up from the bed, leave the room, and walk down the stairs quietly to see Zoe's parents physically fighting.

I cover my mouth so I don't make any noise. I feel so bad for zoe. She has to see this on the daily.

"HEY GET YOUR ASS BACK UP STAIRS OR YOUR NEXT AND IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU SLUT" Zoe's dad screamed, getting up and running towards me and I run up the stairs, holding back my tears.

"THATS RIGHT, NOW STAY UP THERE BITCH" i run back into Zoe's room and curl up in the corner on the floor.

My hand shaking, tears running down my face, choking on my own tears. "z-zo-zoe g-get up p-pl-ple-please" i mutter out, as it's getting hard for me to breath.

"B-ba-baby p-pl-ple-please" i say, starting to feel lightheaded. I let my head falls to my knees, letting my panic attack take over.

I feel two arms wrap around me and my body being lifted up. "Shhhh it's ok baby, I'm here, calm down baby, Breath with me" I smile, knowing I'm safe in Zoe's arms.

(Time Skip: night)
(Context: Billie is tired but won't leave Finneas's side)

-Finneas's POV-

"Funnes wan milky now pease" Billie say, whining while rubbing her eyes. "I know hunny I know it's almost done" I say bouncing her a bit, but that only made her whine more.

I take her bottle out of the microwave, make sure it's warm but not steaming hot and it wasn't so I sit down on the couch, placing Billie in my lap.

"Funnes milkyyyy" Billie whines, while wiping her eyes with her stuffy as she was on the verge of crying.

I gently move Billie so she's laying in my lap with her head in my arm. I rub the tip of the bottle on Billie's lips and she latches onto it and starts drinking.

"There we go, all better, no more tears hunny" I say, as mom walks over smiling. "Hi sweetheart, you sleepy yea, your brother feeding you a bottle yea" mom says, making Billie smile and giggle a bit.

I smile as Billie's eyes started to close, so mom kisses her head and leaves. "Go to sleep hunny, im not leaving" i say, adjusting Billie so she's laying on me with her head on my shoulder.

I rub her back as she slowly falls asleep, still drinking down her bottle. "F-funnes don weave me" Billie says, holding onto my shirt tighter.

"I'm not gunna leave sweetheart, I'm gunna stay with you" i say making Billie smile and after a few minutes she was out.

I smile, carefully getting up while still holding Billie, and I walk to my room. I turn off my light, lay down, and fall asleep with Billie cuddled in my chest.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
830 words