Chapter 46

(Continuation of last chapter)

(Two days later)

(TW: Rape, Physical Abuse, Verbal Abuse)

-Zoe's POV-

I pull up to Billie's house, park, and run out the car and to the front door. I knock on the door viciously and after a minute, the door opens.

"Come in Zoe" Maggie says, her eyes had dark circles and she looked like she's been crying. I walk in, going into the living room, and I sit down on the couch.

"We are still on the look out for a the missing girl Billie O'Connell. We have a small lead on where she might be" the new reporter says and i watch as everyone rushes into the living room.

"Yes John, we are at the same house that she was found lasted time, we suspect that she would be somewhere in this area" the woman says, and it starts to get hard to breath. Billie please be ok.

-Billie's POV-

I stare into the darkness, wondering if I will ever make it out, alive at that. I have been used so much, it doesn't even feel like my body's mine.

I don't feel the pain anymore. Tears just in down my face. It hurts to do anything. It hurts to even blink. I start to hear footsteps and I just lay down, staying limp.

"Hi my little cum slut, you ready for some more fun" Brandon says, as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. We go upstairs into the main floor and he throws me on the floor.

I watch as he undresses, then picks me back up, throwing me into the wall above the couch and he walks over. He sits down, grabs me tightly around the waist, and starts thrusting into me, as he moves my hands to touch his grimy balls.

"Bitch, you know what, I know what will make you be a good girl" he says, as he lifts me up and after a second or two, I feel his tip on my ass.

"You should love this" he says, thrusting into me hard, and then starts fucking my ass. After what felt like forever, he cums in me, pulls out, and then throws me to the side.

I sit up in pain and he picks me up and takes me back downstairs. We get about half way down before he chucks me and I hit the wall, the sound of what I think was a few ribs breaking echoed.

"Fucking slut" he says, walking up, slamming the door and I start crawl back to my corner, crying as it hurt so badly to just breath.

I after what felt like an hour, I got to my corner and I curl up, crying more as it got cold. I want my mom, I want Zoe, I want finneas, I want dad, I wanna go home.

I try my best to get warm but had no luck. I hear the door open and footsteps, so I quickly wipe my tears and sit up.

"I'm not a fucking monster like everyone thinks I am, it's getting colder, here" Brandon says, dropping a thin blanket and small pillow in front of me.

"Good night" he says, walking back up the stairs and shutting the door, this time I could hear him lock it. I pull the blanket and pillow closer, crying a bit as it hurt to put the blanket over my body.