Chapter 45

(Continuation of last chapter)

(TW: Rape, Physical Abuse, Verbal Abuse)

(Recap)

I start to hear footsteps towards me and I cover my mouth. "Your all mine now slut" Brandon whispers as I hear his hands on the handles of my closet doors.

I watch as the doors fling open and brandon looks at me. I start screaming but...

(End of recap)

-Billie's POV-

I scream but Brandon grabs me and he puts a cloth over my mouth and nose. Knowing what he's trying to do, I stop breathing.

"LET GO OF MY SISTER" finneas yells, as he runs in with a bat. Brandon puts me into a chokehold, dropping the cloth and he pulls out a gun, pointing it at finneas.

"NO" I scream, trying to get free. "SHUT UP, you step any closer and I will shoot you" Brandon yells, and finneas brings his hands up.

"You will not stop me from taking Billie, she is mine" Brandon says, as his arm loosened a little around my neck. I look at finneas, tears running down his face and he mouths the word "sorry".

Mom and dad come running over, both holding a kitchen knife and mom about to dial 911. "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, YOU CALL THEM I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU" Brandon screams, making me cry more and he puts the barrel of the gun to my head.

"Please don't shoot, please, just let her go" finneas says, crying, and Brandon presses the gun harder on my head.

Brandon starts walking out of my room, with me still in a chokehold, and he pushes my family to the side. He starts to walk out of the house and I start screaming, trying to get free.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Brandon says, as he punches me in the head and all i could hear was my family crying as the front door opened and I fall unconscious.

(Four hours later)

I wake up shivering in a dark, cold, and damp room. I don't have clothes on and my body hurts so bad, I can barely move. "Well well well, look who's up" I hear Brandon say, as a small over head light ticks on.

"Don't you love your new room, so much space for our activities" Brandon says, smiling as he walks closer to me, his footsteps echoing throughout the room.

"There's your bed, don't you like it" Brandon says, pointing to a pillow on the floor. The pillow was yellow, crusty, had bugs on it, and looked like it was rotting. "T-that's just a pillow" i say, looking up at him.

"AND BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU HAVE THAT PILLOW, YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU IM TAKING THE PILLOW" he screams, walking way, grabbing the pillow and walking up the stairs.

"I'll be back later" he says, as he slams the door, making me jump. I wanna go home. I crawl over to the corner, curl up, and fall asleep, prying my family will find me.

(Time Skip)

I wake up in a different room, on a bed, tied down with rope, and a gag ball in my mouth. I could hear multiple voices coming from outside the room. It's so cold.

"Yea bro, so my girl is very kinky and she's been bad today so y'all down to fuck her" I hear Brandon say as the door open.

I watch as all 5 of them circle me. I watch as they all smile as Brandon closes the door and they all start undressing.

I start moving, trying to get out, the ropes tugging and pulling at my skin in the process, but I stop moving as brandon cracks me with a black whip with spikes on it, right on stomach.

I whimper in pain, tears now rolling down my eyes and everyone staring at brandon. "Yo where's the protection" a few of them ask, and Brandon gives them a face.

"No need, she's on the pill" Brandon says, starting to undress and one of them start immediately touching my vagina. "Your gunna be wrecked when we're done with you" Brandon says, as he puts a blind fold on me. PLEASE SOME HELP ME!

To be continued...