Chapter 37

(Tuesday)

(TW: Brandon)

-Billie's POV-

"Mommmmmmm" I say, whinging as I knock on her door. After a few minutes, the door swings open and my mom does not look to happy.

"Hi mom" i say, walking into their room and sitting myself down on the bed. "Billie you have a show to do today, please go to your brothers room and warm up" mom says, fixing my hair.

I sigh, getting up, leaving their room, and I knock on Finneas's door. After a minute, the door opens and i walk in.

"Mom said we have to warm up" i say, and he chuckles and closes the door. "Oh billie, I got a call from the men's central jail" "shut up" i say, interrupting him, not wanting to hear it.

"I don't care, I don't want to hear about it, let's just warm up" i say, and finneas nods his head. We start warming up and after we were done, I turn on the tv.

I scroll through the channels but there was nothing good so I turn off the tv and my phone dings. I look at my phone and see that Zoe texted me.

I unlock my phone, go to my messages, and tap on Zoe's contact. I start reading her text 'hey baby, I know you don't want to hear this but it's better for you to know, but Brandon broke out of jail, and is actively looking for you'

Tears fill my eyes, reading the text, as the memory of what he did to me played in my head. "Billie what's wrong, what's going on" finneas says, walking over, and pulling me into a hug.

I give him my phone, and after a minute, I hear him sigh and hug me tighter. "He won't get you, I won't allow it" he says, rubbing my back.

(Time Skip: after the show, on their way back to the hotel)

"You did such a good job billie, what's the long face for" mom says, holding my hand. Why did this have to happen. "It-it's nothing, just tired" I say, giving her a small smile.

"Billie I can tell something's wrong" she says, moving her arm so now its wrapped around me. I unlock my phone, open Zoe's contact, and I give her my phone, looking away.

I hear her gasp, and I tear up. My chest starts to feel like it's closing, making it harder for me to breath, and I start shaking.

"Hey hey hey, it's ok billie, it's ok" I hear my mom say, but I could barely hear her. "I-i can't breath" i whisper, and all I could feel is mom holding me close to her and myself shaking like crazy.

-Maggie's POV-

I unbuckle Billie's seatbelt, moving her into my lap, and I hold her close. Poor bil is having a panic attack. I rub her back, as I breath slowly, hoping she follows my breathing.

After 10 minutes, we make it back to our hotel, and Billie has calmed down, but she's asleep. "Billie, love, you need to wake up, we are at the hotel" i say, rubbing her back.

She whines and moves around, starting to rub her eyes with the back of her hands. We all get out and I hold onto Billie's hand as we walk into the hotel.

We go up to the rooms and Billie is practically asleep on me as I walk into her room. I lay her down, grab her makeup wipes and I walk back to her. 

I start wiping off her makeup as I hold her hand cuz she is refusing to let my hand go. "Mom cold" Billie says, whining as she reaches for her teddy.

I put a blanket over her, her teddy into her arms, and then go back to wiping her makeup off. Once I was done, I throw away the used wipes, and then put the wipes away.

"Good night my love" I say, kissing Billie's head, as I turn off the lights. I leave her room, closing the door, and I go to my room.

I change into my night clothes, brush my teeth, and then I get in bed with Patrick. "Good night babe" I say, as me and him kiss. I smile, as I fall asleep, knowing Billie is ok.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
730 words